What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC420Cup2020-Lets Get The Ball Rolling thread

R-3

Hi Sourkush,
I would like to enter the cup in the category grower flowers.
Can you give me some more Information about this cup event?

R-3

Hi guys
I am in Europe, so i would like to enter this cup in the grower category.
I'm growing for 5 years now, but i'm not that long on ICmag. Did not know that with the 50 post, was wondering why i cant send a pm to Sourkush.
Thx for the Info :)

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hi guys
I am in Europe, so i would like to enter this cup in the grower category.
I'm growing for 5 years now, but i'm not that long on ICmag. Did not know that with the 50 post, was wondering why i cant send a pm to Sourkush.
Thx for the Info :)

try your pm system now man, with any luck it will work, otherwise post here and let me know.

GOD710

Decent! Gonna try my luck on the rosin entry! I Will have a static run from now and a fresh live one just in time! And hopefully, judge the flowers as it's by far the best selection judge kit I've had to date!
Gonna Pm you now @sourkush

NEED 4 SEED

Looking at the restrictions some countries in Europe are making on the public life, how safe is the ICMag Cup 2020 to take place actually?

sourkush

yeah that's starting to get more serious, i'm not really sure what to do, but if it has to be cancelled it has to be soon so we can cancel the bookings etc. I don't know.
What do you guys think?

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah that's starting to get more serious, i'm not really sure what to do, but if it has to be cancelled it has to be soon so we can cancel the bookings etc. I don't know.
What do you guys think?

It’s a hard one SK but it’s got to get worse before it gets better apparently,,,,,,,I imagine more restrictions,,,
As much as I love Barcelona ,,,sod being in quarantine for ex amount of weeks,,,,,s2:tiphat:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Spanabis was not allowed this year - since Spain ruled gatherings of 1000 people or more a no-no - Many people are not travelling - and are self-isolating just now - and the projections are worse for next month here in the UK and throughout Europe - so far as how deep this viral infection will go -

Flights/Travel have been affected - so anyone who has booked already - should check if they can get a refund - which most airlines have been offering -

I'd say to ehh cancel it for now sourkush - unless you can come up with a plan that works for enough members/attendees - who are determined to attend -

NEED 4 SEED

I think it's better to cancel it for now. You don't know what restrictions are coming next. Whole countries are locking themselves in from others.