Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who would have thunk it, reminds me of the year the volcano ruined it. but i think its wise to cancel for now, too much uncertainty about it this year. sad, but better safe then sorry.

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

not every post you disagree with, has to be responded to!

Comment

Ok let's make it official so everyone can try to get refunds, i don't think we have any other choice anyway

So, postponed until things get better, maybe june or july, will have to be discussed

Really sucks but that's life

And sorry for those who can't get refunds, cancelled my airbnb but will probably loose the flight money but that was not too much.

wish everyone of you stay safe and healthy during this epidemic...

All the best,
      sk

Comment

What about we change cup to Amsterdam if people can get refunds ?
        sigpic

Comment

But I'm up for a summer run in Barcelona instead to as then I would have time to get a few entries ready.

Either Amsterdam or change dates till summer time or another date in Barcelona
          sigpic

Comment

Safer is to postpone. No one knows for sure if more restrictions will come in a week or two.

Comment

It's best you private message the person who started this thread for info
              Originally posted by Koondense View Post
              One question.

How does one bring 35x one gram packs to the cup? Asking because I'm considering options to participate, if possible.

Cheers
              sigpic

Comment

hey ojd m8,

it looks like the cup might well have to be postponed for now due to the uncertainty of travel. the corona virus is just too contagious to have a meet up with loads of people from all over the place. let alone that travel might be forbiden by then as it seems to be getting worse in terms of the restrictions being put out. schools closed over here for the first time ever. people told not to use public transport unless they have to. all gathering of 100 people and more are forbiden.

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

not every post you disagree with, has to be responded to!

Comment

No problem

Hopefully it has cleared up by the summer and we can have it then and I'm definitely getting a few entrys ready for whenever its postponed to.
                  Originally posted by gaiusmarius View Post
                  hey ojd m8,

it looks like the cup might well have to be postponed for now due to the uncertainty of travel. the corona virus is just too contagious to have a meet up with loads of people from all over the place. let alone that travel might be forbiden by then as it seems to be getting worse in terms of the restrictions being put out. schools closed over here for the first time ever. people told not to use public transport unless they have to. all gathering of 100 people and more are forbiden.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X