X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chevy cHaze
    replied
    The judging was killing me this year
    Could not expect just under 20 entries in both hash AND rosin.
    Normally I get a fair amount of exploring of the city and surroundings in, this year not so much. Just tokin, tokin, tokin... I wonder how Mack10 does it all hahaha. A true sensei ;-)

Great entries (although sooo much on the lemony/citrusy side), great people, great cup!
    Thanks for all the work, you know who you are.
    Looking forward to next year!

CC

Leave a comment:

• sourkush
    replied
    more than 110 entries bro and the quality standard is going up, was sad not to see you man

next year!

Leave a comment:

• 74G
    replied
    really good to see and hear all had a blast this year as always but as i wasn't there it looks like it was better than the other ;-)))))

All the best to all my ic friends and keep the standard so high every year... .. .

hope to see you all next year this time ;-)

Leave a comment:

• gaiusmarius
    replied
    Originally posted by bannana man View Post
    Have to say this year was a fantastic turn out and also a great number of entry’s with such a high standard thank you all who entered ,took part and helped out and got it all organised , until next year Keep up the love and passion
    was really nice to see you and chat a bit.
    was a fun time. even if busy

Leave a comment:

• sourkush
    replied
    Thanks guys, it was really a nice cup indeed imo
    Thanks to all the entrants and judges for participating!

Leave a comment:

• aridbud
    replied
    Envious, in a good way, of the Cup competition, the celebration, the winners and accolades! Bravo! Glad you all had a great time!

Leave a comment:

• dimodz
    replied
    yeah we looking forword to next year

Leave a comment:

• Nico Farmer
    replied
    Like Bannana Man said ( nice to met you this year man and John ) it was a great cup, lot of nice entries and a great organisation.
    Big up Gaïus, Sourkush, Mellow (congrats for your beautiful job on the glass trophies), Terps Army and the great members here!

See you all

Leave a comment:

• bannana man
    started a topic What a great ic mag cup

What a great ic mag cup

Have to say this year was a fantastic turn out and also a great number of entry’s with such a high standard thank you all who entered ,took part and helped out and got it all organised , until next year Keep up the love and passion
Working...
X