What a great ic mag cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a great ic mag cup

Have to say this year was a fantastic turn out and also a great number of entry’s with such a high standard thank you all who entered ,took part and helped out and got it all organised , until next year Keep up the love and passion
    TRICHOME JUNGLE SEEDS
    DROP SEEDS NOT BOMBS

Like Bannana Man said ( nice to met you this year man and John ) it was a great cup, lot of nice entries and a great organisation.
    Big up Gaïus, Sourkush, Mellow (congrats for your beautiful job on the glass trophies), Terps Army and the great members here!

See you all

Comment

yeah we looking forword to next year
      Quatumboard LeD producer

H
      ybridsFromHell

Comment

Envious, in a good way, of the Cup competition, the celebration, the winners and accolades! Bravo! Glad you all had a great time!
        ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
        "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
        We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15 years, we're running strong! Getting website this week. Asked for remaining packs to be mailed back. SeedBay only has (I presume) SERVER FUND hybrid strains. Doing so much more business in the good ol' USA, and another UK seed site.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys, it was really a nice cup indeed imo
          Thanks to all the entrants and judges for participating!

Comment

Originally posted by bannana man View Post
            Have to say this year was a fantastic turn out and also a great number of entry’s with such a high standard thank you all who entered ,took part and helped out and got it all organised , until next year Keep up the love and passion
            was really nice to see you and chat a bit.
            was a fun time. even if busy

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

not every post you disagree with, has to be responded to!

Comment

really good to see and hear all had a blast this year as always but as i wasn't there it looks like it was better than the other ;-)))))

All the best to all my ic friends and keep the standard so high every year... .. .

hope to see you all next year this time ;-)
              Développez Votre Flexibilité Mentale... .. .
              Expand Your Mental Flexibility... .. .
              Keep it green, it's good for Karma... .. .
              PEACE... .. .

Comment

more than 110 entries bro and the quality standard is going up, was sad not to see you man

next year!

Comment

The judging was killing me this year
                  Could not expect just under 20 entries in both hash AND rosin.
                  Normally I get a fair amount of exploring of the city and surroundings in, this year not so much. Just tokin, tokin, tokin... I wonder how Mack10 does it all hahaha. A true sensei ;-)

Great entries (although sooo much on the lemony/citrusy side), great people, great cup!
                  Thanks for all the work, you know who you are.
                  Looking forward to next year!

CC

cbd is where it's at - 250w organic blumatized cbd skunk haze grow

super silent mode organic blumatized hans panel grow - 80gr from 65w of LEDs

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin

Comment

Working...
                  X