Awesome Event!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome Event!

What can I say, it’s been so good catching up with some and having the chance to meet others also at this special cup.

The standards were really high in mi opinion, some weren’t good but not so many.

Got tomorrow to finish up scoring and and really looking forward to the events.

To all those and new, enjoy these last times and let’s have the biggest smoke out on 420.
    I did wish to ask why we did not go to mon ami? It is a beautiful club, I went as did others.
    Lovely airy club, very clean with a lovely atmosphere. I would highly recommend mon ami for those with time to visit.

Cool, glad you enjoyed the event. Wish I could've been there.

Results are up now for participants to view, or will be shortly after the winners are announced at the event.
    Last edited by Skip; 04-20-2019, 18:52.

Comment

Maybe it'll be in the USA some year? Glad those attending had a blast.
      ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
      "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
      We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15 years, we're running strong! Getting website this week. Asked for remaining packs to be mailed back. SeedBay only has (I presume) SERVER FUND hybrid strains. Doing so much more business in the good ol' USA, and another UK seed site.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for your kind words Melty

Comment

A USA icmag cup is totally possible

Comment

Originally posted by meltybubble View Post
            What can I say, it’s been so good catching up with some and having the chance to meet others also at this special cup.

The standards were really high in mi opinion, some weren’t good but not so many.

Got tomorrow to finish up scoring and and really looking forward to the events.

To all those and new, enjoy these last times and let’s have the biggest smoke out on 420.
            I did wish to ask why we did not go to mon ami? It is a beautiful club, I went as did others.
            Lovely airy club, very clean with a lovely atmosphere. I would highly recommend mon ami for those with time to visit.

hey meltybubble,

was good seeing you again man, glad you had fun. lots of judging this year.

i wish we could have had SIMS tribute at mon ami, but alas it wasn't to be. i did ask more then once.

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

not every post you disagree with, has to be responded to!

Comment

Working...
            X