No announcement yet.

IC420Cup2019-Lets Get The Ball Rolling thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey hey... peace and love for all !!!... i will be also there this year ...

....Heinz

Comment

Bloody nuisance I am off to Tenerife at the start of May ,,,,
      So will miss this year but I hope everybody has a great time and safe journeys back,,
      See peeps in Amsterdam in November,,,,me by train,,,hate flying,,,,s2

Comment

when are you coming to the dam bro, been along time
        hi ho super silver !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

been thinking about sim, how about a thc4 sim award for cannabis man of the year?

Comment

been thinking about sim, how about a cannabis man of the year award in thc4 sim's name? what do you think, it could be awarded by a panel of ic mag senior members with nominations made by other members, a fitting honor for a brother....

Comment

hey H.H see you there.

good idea mr h.
              sigpic
              Double OG.

Comment

Originally posted by mr.haze420 View Post
                been thinking about sim, how about a thc4 sim award for cannabis man of the year?
                if all goes as planned Mello will be making a special trophy to honor SIM. was hoping to have a special party in his honor, where we give him a traditional send off, but with weed instead of with alcohol as traditional wakes go. was hoping to have this event at Moppels mon amy club.

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

not every post you disagree with, has to be responded to!

Comment

Good luck All entries!

Comment

Originally posted by mr.haze420 View Post
                    when are you coming to the dam bro, been along time
                    Hope to be over in November Brother.,,,
                    Look forward to seeing you then,,,s2

Comment

Originally posted by gaiusmarius View Post
                      if all goes as planned Mello will be making a special trophy to honor SIM. was hoping to have a special party in his honor, where we give him a traditional send off, but with weed instead of with alcohol as traditional wakes go. was hoping to have this event at Moppels mon amy club.
                      Yea, throw me a bone....
                      It's good to be good.....it's nice to be nice....

Comment

Originally posted by Moppel View Post
                        Yea, throw me a bone....
                        dude, it's not that at all, it's that you also were friends with SIM personally and having the event in his honor at your place would be the most fitting imo, no matter our personal differences about which venue we end up using.

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

Comment

speaking of venues, we might well be holding different events in 2 different venues, maybe 3 if Moppel is up for the SIM event..

Comment

speaking of venues, we might well be holding different events in 2 different venues, maybe 3 if Moppel is up for the SIM event..
                            From the previous message you posted:
                            I got a very generous offer by the new club and decided it was worth making the change..
                            Do I understand then correctly that you got another very generous offer from a 2nd club venue? Or is receiving a generous offer no longer a criteria?

I'm just trying to understand.

B

Comment

if everyone has to pay membership at every club i won't use more then one, but if they invite us, then why not?

what are you asking here exactly?

Comment

what are you asking here exactly?
                                Seeing that you had received a very generous offer the first time around, I just wondered what was need to get your interest to consider a 2nd venue.

Maybe it's me, but I can think of 2 handful of clubs that could be happy to host the ICmag crew, if it's about free membership. I could have talked with a couple when I was there last, had I known before.

TC,

B

Comment

Working...
                                X