No announcement yet.

IC420Cup2019-Lets Get The Ball Rolling thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just booked flights, it’s been a while, but looking forward to have a good time
    @𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓸 𝓢𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓼

"Gott schuf die Zeit, von Eile hat er nichts gesagt.."

Comment

I wont be attending but as always, hope you all have a great time, best of luck to everyone whos entering the cup and participating in judging.

Comment

Judging IC 420 Cup (BARCA 2019)

i think we are gonna have another great event this year. looking like we might have more entries then ever before

we are looking for reliable, honest, objective hard core smokers

speaking of which, i opened the judge pack thread, please let me know what your judging preferences are.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=359799

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

not every post you disagree with, has to be responded to!

Comment

Why am i getting kicked out icmag420 event? I fixed venue for you many times. Was cup last year not good? I thought it was...
          Im getting offered organising a wake and bake.

What a kick in the nuts!

This is all decision of 1 member???
          It's good to be good.....it's nice to be nice....

Comment

Originally posted by Moppel View Post
            Why am i getting kicked out icmag420 event? I fixed venue for you many times. Was cup last year not good? I thought it was...
            Im getting offered organising a wake and bake.

What a kick in the nuts!

This is all decision of 1 member???
            no one is kicked out off the event, i just chose a different venue for this years event.

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

Comment

we can use both locations to meet up on different days as i said already.

Comment

wait, it won't be the same venue as last year?

i'm confused now
                I tried to stop smoking but the weed didn’t listen

I'm the original Dr. Green-thumb; the rest are liars
                I'm the one with the prescription to get you higher
                I got every type of weed that you might desire

When you was inside watching Netflix
                I was in the crop house wiring electrics

Sometimes people get more high on stories than plants

sigpic

Das maximale Volumen subterraner Agrarprodukte ist reziprok proportional zur intellektuellen Kapazität des Produzenten

Life is better than you can even imagine.
                Life is everything.
                Life is love.

I'm free from your spell
                Oh I'm free, free, free now
                I'm free from your spell
                And now that it's all over
                All I can do is wish you well
                • Plants require 18 essential nutrients to grow and survive, classified by their importance into macronutrients (C, H, O, N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S) and micronutrients (B, Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn, Mo, Cl, Co, Ni). Study Tip!

• Nutrients may be mobile or immobile in the plant and in the soil, which influences redistribution of nutrients and display of deficiency symptoms, and the fertilization of crops.

Comment

Originally posted by OakyJoe View Post
                  wait, it won't be the same venue as last year?

i'm confused now
                  nope, trying a different club this year.

Comment

Really?
                    I thought last year was perfect.

Should these things not be voted on?
                    Or at least discussed?
                    sigpic
                    Double OG.

Comment

Originally posted by mack 10 View Post
                      Really?
                      I thought last year was perfect.

Should these things not be voted on?
                      Or at least discussed?
                      Gypsy has given me a free hand, i'm doing what i think is best for this years event. i got a very generous offer by the new club and decided it was worth making the change.

this doesn't stop us having events in Moppels club too. i didnt know i had to ask permission about where to have the event.

Comment

Generous offer? So now its the highest bidder venues the icmag420cup , and not the member(s) who been involved last 5-10 years?

Comment

yes, i feel it's my duty to get the best deal i can for the members. but like i said per whats app, if it's about hosting the ic mag membership, your club can still do that if you want, can't be fairer then that.

Comment

So its the highest bidder is host. And you dont even gave me chance to make an offer too???? Or at least make a poll to see what members want?

Comment

i did tell you months ago that i was getting a free addy with the new venue.

Comment

Yes you said that a month ago. When decision was made obviously. Or i needed to make a bid....?

Comment

Working...
                                X