Thc4sim tribute for 420

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thc4sim tribute for 420

A few people have been talking about doing something special in memory of thc4sim on April 20th .was talking with the icmag planners and they said would be a good idea to make a thread .so here it is .

How about the cups for ic mag 420 having something on each of them that sim would have loved to see
    TRICHOME JUNGLE SEEDS
    DROP SEEDS NOT BOMBS

Nice

i'm in

Développez Votre Flexibilité Mentale... .. .
    Expand Your Mental Flexibility... .. .
    Keep it green, it's good for Karma... .. .
    PEACE... .. .

Comment

I'm in too.
      Thinking of brother SIM.
      Sad times.
      sigpic
      Double OG.

Comment

yeah B.M good idea mate & welcome to our table.

2 day at 10 am i will burn a fatty joint of memorys of our buddy sim...
        Quatumboard LeD producer

H
        ybridsFromHell

Comment

good call. lets do something. ideas?

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

not every post you disagree with, has to be responded to!

Comment

I am in,,,,
            sorry not very creative but donations etc then please inform me, , s2

Comment

Very cool idea

RIP brother Sim

Peace
              sigpic

Comment

Maybe we could have an extra trophy dedicated to SIM and we could display it in the club, if Moppel agrees.

Or we could frame a nice pic of him and hang it in the club?

Peace
                14 strains connoisseur grow (done)
                Domina Star, Kali Mist, Zamaldelica, White Fire, Mob Boss, White Romulan, Sour Amnesia, Panama, Cherry Fuel, Kosher Kush, Double Strawberry Diesel, Tahoe OG, Holy Grail Kush, Skywalker OG
                https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=279563

20+ Strain Marathon (done)
                Choco Kush, Connie Chung, SLH, NYCJ, WiFi, Jack O Nesia, SAGE, Kushberry, Sleestack Sk Hz, Sour AK, Sour Turbo D...
                https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299413

Chasing the Holy Grail (current)
                Girl Scout Haze Cookies, The Truth, Strawberry OG, Goji OG, Mothers Milk, Solo's Stash x Biker, Strawberry Dogshit, Agent Cherry, Dank of England, Double White Cheese, Crocket's Haze, DSD, Sour Power x Pink Grapefruit, MKage, Dj' Gold and more
                https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336317

Comment

I posted here already , why was it erased?
                  It's good to be good.....it's nice to be nice....

Comment

Still struggling with sim departin us ..the best friend I had . Even though we never saw each other for a while .we had each others backs ..I loved that kid to bits ..the most genuine person I ever met..

Sort that tribute for our brother

Comment

Originally posted by hazyfontazy View Post
                      Still struggling with sim departin us ..the best friend I had . Even though we never saw each other for a while .we had each others backs ..I loved that kid to bits ..the most genuine person I ever met..

Sort that tribute for our brother
                      SIM was a rare good man, straight as an arrow, i loved spending time with him. i also can't really believe he is no longer gonna show up.

we are thinking to make a special trophy, in his honor.

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

Comment

It'd been a while since I attended a 420 ..I'm coming this year for definite. ..I'll be the man having all the whities. ..only vape these days and not a lot of that ..gonna start practising. .

Gonna throw all them whities for Sim

Not many could keep up with our SIm ..he always scared the shit out of me lol

God bless

Comment

See you there mate
                          TRICHOME JUNGLE SEEDS
                          DROP SEEDS NOT BOMBS

Comment

there will be a big smoke session in honor of THC4SIM.

we will give him a belated cannabis wake and send him up a huge cloud of his favorite smokables

Comment

Originally posted by gaiusmarius View Post
                              there will be a big smoke session in honor of THC4SIM.

we will give him a belated cannabis wake and send him up a huge cloud of his favorite smokables
                              Will be there for sure ..can anyone recommend a good hotel near moppels club ..can't walk far these days ..will be great to see you all ..

Are there any vaporisers in the club ?

Comment

Working...
                              X