I tried to stop smoking but the weed didn’t listen

I'm the original Dr. Green-thumb; the rest are liars
    I'm the one with the prescription to get you higher
    I got every type of weed that you might desire

When you was inside watching Netflix
    I was in the crop house wiring electrics

Sometimes people get more high on stories than plants

sigpic

Das maximale Volumen subterraner Agrarprodukte ist reziprok proportional zur intellektuellen Kapazität des Produzenten

Life is better than you can even imagine.
    Life is everything.
    Life is love.

I'm free from your spell
    Oh I'm free, free, free now
    I'm free from your spell
    And now that it's all over
    All I can do is wish you well
    • Plants require 18 essential nutrients to grow and survive, classified by their importance into macronutrients (C, H, O, N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S) and micronutrients (B, Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn, Mo, Cl, Co, Ni). Study Tip!

• Nutrients may be mobile or immobile in the plant and in the soil, which influences redistribution of nutrients and display of deficiency symptoms, and the fertilization of crops.

Comment

been thinking about sim, how about a cannabis man of the year award in thc4 sim's name? what do you think, it could be awarded by a panel of ic mag senior members with nominations made by other members, a fitting honor for a brother....
      hi ho super silver !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mr.haze420 View Post
        been thinking about sim, how about a cannabis man of the year award in thc4 sim's name? what do you think, it could be awarded by a panel of ic mag senior members with nominations made by other members, a fitting honor for a brother....
        That's a really great idea ...nice 1 mrh

Comment

Originally posted by mr.haze420 View Post
          we are having a trophy made for THC4SIM, i imagine it can be inscribed any way we like.

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

not every post you disagree with, has to be responded to!

Comment

Working...
          X