Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AceHaze
    replied
    I think, there were way more concentrate entries than expected. I just canĀ“t take 10 dabs on one evening and judge them properly. I did my best though...

On the other hand I liked the idea of a buffet style judging...

Leave a comment:

• gaiusmarius
    replied
    was due to the voting problems and maybe the buffet isn't as good for intense judging of a lot of oil samples. a judge pack can be taken with you and judged when ever you feel like, so maybe we should do normal oil packs next year and also a separate rosin category too possibly.

Leave a comment:

• Moppel
    replied
    A shame that only few people voted on extractions imo

Leave a comment:

• TommyT
    replied
    Thaks to Gaius, Browser and ic mag crew

I'd like to give a big thank to Gaius,Browser, Chaos Catalunya and ICmag Crew for organizing this cup. You guys had a lot of work and you did it awesome!!!
    Thank you for your efforts, we will see us next year for sure....

Leave a comment:

• gaiusmarius
    replied
    Originally posted by truecannabliss View Post
    Can we please correct the name of the grower sativa winner please, its called Terpzilla not just Terp Z. Thanks.

it should be fixed as of a few hours ago. sorry about that. was careful but had to transfer from some one else's list and i obviously wasn't as careful as i thought i'd been. but all the spelling should be fixed now. once again Skip came to the rescue.

Leave a comment:

• truecannabliss
    replied
    Can we please correct the name of the grower sativa winner please, its called Terpzilla not just Terp Z. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• TommyT
    replied
    Congrats!!!!

Congrats to all the winners!!!!
    It was a nice cup this year with a New location...
    Thanks to Moppel and his team for the great hospitaly. The Quality of entries was amazing this year.
    Hope to see ya all next year!
    Cheers
    Last edited by TommyT; 04-24-2018, 12:27. Reason: Mistake

Leave a comment:

• gaiusmarius
    replied
    Originally posted by Karma G View Post
    A pitty i couldnt be there in person. But by the sounds of it it was a big succes.

Happy i could get a last minute entry in. And very happy with the results, and great to see so many extracts being enterd for a first year.
    lets hope you can make it next time

big congrats my bro. you guys and flawless fucking killed it. was it rosin in the end or oil? does Flawless have an ic account? would love to hear how it was made.

like i told Oldman Green, it's you guys who enter who make it all possible in the first place, so many thanks from the ic mag judges and community.

Leave a comment:

• gaiusmarius
    replied
    yes, i agree, it looks like this year there would have been enough rosin entered to make it possible to make it have its own category.

as for cheese cake for all, sounds totally cool. specially at the award night when all have normally voted already. remind me next year a month ahead of time or so and we will sort it out.

Leave a comment:

• Oldman Green
    replied
    Originally posted by gaiusmarius View Post
    congrats my friend, really nice work.

loved your Lady's edible, ate it on the bus ride to the airport. so delicious, no weed taste at all. yum yum.

as always its those like you who enter who make it all possible.

many thanks to everyone who participated.
    Thx again my fellas!!!!

Nice words fella @gaiusmarius

If you want next year we prepare some edibles so that we can enjoy them all. Cheesecake and brownies are very easy to make.

I'm glad I got some prize in my city. This year the category of concentrates was at a very high level. I think that next year we could include a category only for rosin.

The prizes won give me more energy to keep going and keep my work for the community.

Congratulations to all the winners, as always a great pleasure !!!!

Leave a comment:

• Karma G
    replied
    A pitty i couldnt be there in person. But by the sounds of it it was a big succes.

Happy i could get a last minute entry in. And very happy with the results, and great to see so many extracts being enterd for a first year.

Leave a comment:

• gaiusmarius
    replied
    Originally posted by Oldman Green View Post
    Thx mate!!!

Im very happy for this prize. Thx for your words. When you are in BCN just let me know.

Best vibes!!
    congrats my friend, really nice work.

loved your Lady's edible, ate it on the bus ride to the airport. so delicious, no weed taste at all. yum yum.

as always its those like you who enter who make it all possible.

many thanks to everyone who participated.

Leave a comment:

• Oldman Green
    replied
    Thx mate!!!

Im very happy for this prize. Thx for your words. When you are in BCN just let me know.

Best vibes!!

Leave a comment:

• dank.frank
    replied
    Glue at the top of the charts again. No surprise there. Great job, everyone.

dank.Frank

Leave a comment:

• AceHaze
    replied
    Nice! Was super smooth burning as always when you enter something! Thanks man! I am actually rolling up the rest of it right now:-)
    Peace Ace

Leave a comment:

Working...
X