IC 420 Cup 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by truecannabliss View Post
    I live in Barcelona so can't wait for this to happen, gonna be so cool to see all my icmag family at 420. Holler if your planning on coming and need any info.
    Peace and love.
    I'll need a full rundown True. Been to Barca twice, but both for short visits and not for herb.
    sigpic

The KHALISI PROJECT

HEATH ROBINSON'S TREE GROW

BLUE MEANIE

HEATH ROBINSON BLACK ROSE

DOG JONES

Stardawg / Chem D / Blue Meanie / Dog Jones

https://www.icmag.com/ic/misc.php?do=bbcode

SHARING IS CARING.

Comment

Im located in Barcelona also. Gonna be great time! See you all in April
      It's good to be good.....it's nice to be nice....

Comment

Originally posted by JamieShoes View Post
        was nice while it lasted, thanks to everyone who I've met over the years it's been a blast. maybe see some of you around.
        i suppose thats your way of saying you won't be able to make it to Barcelona this year?

bummer man, i have a feeling it's gonna be pretty special. also the city of Barcelona is actually cheaper then Amsterdam and the flight over should be cheap too if you shop around a bit.

in the end i'm also slightly sad about the breaking of the long tradition in Amsterdam, but for things to get better they have to change and move on and we do have to make the best of available possibilities and resources to make things as cool as possible.

also this is not a move full stop, this is a test run. the fact remains that doing it in Ams is becoming harder and harder, year for year, as i've discussed with you before, so really we'd be silly not to at least give it a go in Barcelona, where we have amazing infrastructure and resources just waiting to be used.

i really hope you find a way to make it over, it's gonna be positive vibrations mon.

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

not every post you disagree with, has to be responded to!

Comment

Originally posted by gaiusmarius View Post
          i suppose thats your way of saying you won't be able to make it to Barcelona this year?

bummer man, i have a feeling it's gonna be pretty special. also the city of Barcelona is actually cheaper then Amsterdam and the flight over should be cheap too if you shop around a bit.

in the end i'm also slightly sad about the breaking of the long tradition in Amsterdam, but for things to get better they have to change and move on and we do have to make the best of available possibilities and resources to make things as cool as possible.

also this is not a move full stop, this is a test run. the fact remains that doing it in Ams is becoming harder and harder, year for year, as i've discussed with you before, so really we'd be silly not to at least give it a go in Barcelona, where we have amazing infrastructure and resources just waiting to be used.

i really hope you find a way to make it over, it's gonna be positive vibrations mon.
          All true Gaius,, but flats are not cheap especially nice ones and watch out for Penthouses with no lift,,,,i made that mistake first time over,lol,,,like climbing Everest every night lol,,,,,
          Is a beautiful city and very large,,,,,s2

Comment

Originally posted by truecannabliss View Post
            I live in Barcelona so can't wait for this to happen, gonna be so cool to see all my icmag family at 420. Holler if your planning on coming and need any info.
            Peace and love.
            Me and all the Dr chronic family are so excited for this to happen in Barcelona not only to we get to see some good friends it’s such a beautiful city with amazing food and great variety. The extracts and flowers well I’ll let them Speak for themselves. Soon as more details are released them flights will be booked baby

Comment

5 months everyone!! It WILL fly by with Christmas in the mix!
              sigpic

The KHALISI PROJECT

HEATH ROBINSON'S TREE GROW

BLUE MEANIE

HEATH ROBINSON BLACK ROSE

DOG JONES

Stardawg / Chem D / Blue Meanie / Dog Jones

https://www.icmag.com/ic/misc.php?do=bbcode

SHARING IS CARING.

Comment

I´ll try my best to attend! Always wanted to see what´s going on in Barca herb wise...also a bit sad braking the tradition...Loving Amsterdam and had a great time every year again!

Would be cool, if the locals could give some advice where to stay to be close to the action :-)

Peace
                Ace
                14 strains connoisseur grow (done)
                Domina Star, Kali Mist, Zamaldelica, White Fire, Mob Boss, White Romulan, Sour Amnesia, Panama, Cherry Fuel, Kosher Kush, Double Strawberry Diesel, Tahoe OG, Holy Grail Kush, Skywalker OG
                https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=279563

20+ Strain Marathon (done)
                Choco Kush, Connie Chung, SLH, NYCJ, WiFi, Jack O Nesia, SAGE, Kushberry, Sleestack Sk Hz, Sour AK, Sour Turbo D...
                https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299413

Chasing the Holy Grail (current)
                Girl Scout Haze Cookies, The Truth, Strawberry OG, Goji OG, Mothers Milk, Solo's Stash x Biker, Strawberry Dogshit, Agent Cherry, Dank of England, Double White Cheese, Crocket's Haze, DSD, Sour Power x Pink Grapefruit, MKage, Dj' Gold and more
                https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336317

Comment

or Gotica
                  Originally posted by AceHaze View Post
                  I´ll try my best to attend! Always wanted to see what´s going on in Barca herb wise...also a bit sad braking the tradition...Loving Amsterdam and had a great time every year again!

Would be cool, if the locals could give some advice where to stay to be close to the action :-)

Peace
                  Ace

Draw a 1km circle around Plaza Catalunya and you wont go far wrong

The nicest place is Born or Gothica, watch out for places with no lifts..

Comment

do the clubs have volcanoes or similiar vapes ?

Comment

on the verge of booking flights ,,fingers are itching ,,not sure i'll be judging , i only vape these days and am quite a lightweight now ..

is it a definite ?

Comment

yes Hazyfontazy, barring some natural catastrophe or the outbreak of civil war in Catalan, lol. yes its definite. we have a whole team working on it and the venues and other necessities are already sorted.

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

Comment

would to chat details. I doubt I will have anything ready but I live bcn and would live to talk judges pack n other such details. will keep an eye out.

Comment

I'm there !
                            "The universe is comprised of 2 things Hydrogen and Ignorance"

Comment

Originally posted by guruverde View Post
                              would to chat details. I doubt I will have anything ready but I live bcn and would live to talk judges pack n other such details. will keep an eye out.
                              you still have a lot of time to flower your entry. all you need is 35g of flowers to enter. you still have 4 and a half months to sort out your entry. it will need to be ready by the 15th of April at the latest so that leaves a good 4 and a half months. so unless you are entering a 18 week tripy ass sativa, lol.

looking forward to meet everyone.

Comment

Sure sounds like fun ... happy you guys are putting this together !!
                                (Medical Patient In Compliance)

Nam myoho renge kyo !! Mugi wasshin
                                your bud
                                babba

Peace/ Be here now

Babba's Farm L.L.C.

The political views, or conspiracy theories, of icmag ownership, do not reflect my own views and are sole property of the participants

Comment

Working...
                                X