Cannabis Liberation Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannabis Liberation Day

Cannabis Liberation Day is an annual outdoor event in Amsterdam. If you're in the area, it's a fun time and I highly recommend it. It takes place on Sunday, 11 June at Flevo Park, 14:00 - 22:00. More info can be found here: https://www.voc-nederland.org/
    FREE THE WEED!!!
    "For centuries, marijuana has been used as a self-prescribed remedy for the terminal disease known as "being alive."".

"Is marijuana addictive? Yes, in the sense that most of the really pleasant things in life are worth endlessly repeating."

Did you say free weed?
    The fire guy!

-Dwight Schrute

Comment

Originally posted by Jack T.Ripper View Post
      Did you say free weed?
      I wish! It's BYOB (Bring Your Own Bud).
      "For centuries, marijuana has been used as a self-prescribed remedy for the terminal disease known as "being alive."".

"Is marijuana addictive? Yes, in the sense that most of the really pleasant things in life are worth endlessly repeating."

Comment

Today is the day! I hope everyone can make it!

Comment

is it on again this year?

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

not every post you disagree with, has to be responded to!

Comment

Hey GM,

Its on again this year ... it's the 17th of June at Flevopark... last year was epic. Hope to see you there bro, hmu if you make it.

be lucky
            test grows and other stories

Comment

i am going, hoping to see a few ic mag members....
              hi ho super silver !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I was there.

It was ok, saw some familiar faces, missed others.

I heard that this year's was the last Liberation Day they were planning to organise?

B

Comment

Working...
                X