New Rosin Category for IC 420 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Rosin Category for IC 420 2017

this year for the first time, the IC 420 Cup, will include a Rosin category as well as the normal categories. we have had beautiful glass trophies made and inscribed for the winners of the various categories in the IC 420 cup.

so, i was thinking to have 1 first place glass cup made for the winner of the new Rosin category, but maybe it would be better to go with 2 cups for the first and second place. this would mean going to 2 cups for the hash category as well, instead of 3 as in previous years.

so thats the poll question, 1 or 2 cups for the newest ic 420 cup category?
    have 1 cup made for the first place winner of the Rosin category?
    47.37%
    have 2 cups made for 1st and 2nd in the Rosin category?
    52.63%

The poll is expired.

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

not every post you disagree with, has to be responded to!

Just first. Unless your going. 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
    sigpic
    Double OG.

Comment

First.

Second place is just the first loser

How much you need send in to compete?

Comment

7g for rosin or bubble
        33g for weed entries

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

Comment

I think it depends how many entries you think you'll get... if it's only a few then 1 cup but if its 10+ then 2 or 3...

test grows and other stories

Comment

Yes depends on how many enter. 1st place is good if if only a few entries.

Don't forget Rosin can be difficult to handle. For me the only way is to freeze it.

#hammerhead_genetics on IG
            Hammers Perpetual showroom

Comment

While I understand that an entry that earns a 2nd place finish may be well above what most consider top notch stuff, it isn't a winner in this particular competition.

Perhaps a nice certificate is better for 2nd and 3rd place.

Comment

"Participant"

Comment

be fair, if you have 10 entries of good rosin, there is nothing to be ashamed of making second place. specially as we have 1st 2nd and third for weed categories. but i do hear what you are saying, my initial idea was to go with 1 trophy.

Comment

I am mostly foolin', I'd be happy to get something in on time.

Comment

go for it, the more the merrier.

Comment

Working...
                      X