Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by imzm39 View Post
    Hi guys

I've been a long time member but don't really post much . I currently live in Amsterdam and would love to purchase a judges pack . I am more then happy to go to a pre meeting just so you know who I am . Can someone possibly let me know how I can do this . I also have a couple of rooms spare in my current house in zuid Amstwrdam , so if anyone hasn't got accommodation sorted I can help them out for a couple of days ( free of charge as a little thank you )
    hi mate, go to your control panel or my ic and scroll down to see your rep messages.

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

not every post you disagree with, has to be responded to!

Comment

Thanks bro ,

I will go down today at 13:30

Comment

Hey everyone! Welcome back in town! Where can I find the password Gaius? One Love see yall soon

Comment

En route to Dam, see you guys there !

cbd is where it's at - 250w organic blumatized cbd skunk haze grow

super silent mode organic blumatized hans panel grow - 80gr from 65w of LEDs

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin

Comment

Good luck guys

Comment

Hi

I'm in Batavia now , my phone is about to die but I'm upstairs got a blue jacket on , shaved head

Comment

Originally posted by imzm39 View Post
                Hi

I'm in Batavia now , my phone is about to die but I'm upstairs got a blue jacket on , shaved head
                our peeps are usually downstairs in the "batcave",,,,
                down the stairs and directly in front of you,,,,
                peace and regards s2

Comment

Hey Cannabis friendly people,
                  If anyone runs into Gaius today, could you please ask him to get in touch with me ?
                  It seems we're having communications issues and I'm sitting around in Dam since yesterday waiting for time and location to meet.
                  Otherwise I'm going fishing lol.

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Chevy cHaze View Post
                    Hey Cannabis friendly people,
                    If anyone runs into Gaius today, could you please ask him to get in touch with me ?
                    It seems we're having communications issues and I'm sitting around in Dam since yesterday waiting for time and location to meet.
                    Otherwise I'm going fishing lol.

Hey man. Like s2 said above.
                    sigpic

The KHALISI PROJECT

HEATH ROBINSON'S TREE GROW

BLUE MEANIE

HEATH ROBINSON BLACK ROSE

DOG JONES

Stardawg / Chem D / Blue Meanie / Dog Jones

https://www.icmag.com/ic/misc.php?do=bbcode

SHARING IS CARING.

Comment

Yeah thanks, but I was told I have to meet Gaius first as I haven't been to the cup before...

Comment

Happy 420 to all of you guys working hard on judging I bet !

Would have loved to be there but not this year too much going on atm, for the best though.

Keep it green, have the best day in Amsterdam
                        Nepal smoking TOUR
                        Across the Atlantic and beyond : Hashish and Ganja Tales
                        Carribean Sativa Tour !!
                        Australian Strains Report, for Sativa lovers... !!
                        My BUDs Thread

Comment

Happy 420 to all Folks!
                          I tried to stop smoking but the weed didn’t listen

I'm the original Dr. Green-thumb; the rest are liars
                          I'm the one with the prescription to get you higher
                          I got every type of weed that you might desire

When you was inside watching Netflix
                          I was in the crop house wiring electrics

Sometimes people get more high on stories than plants

sigpic

Das maximale Volumen subterraner Agrarprodukte ist reziprok proportional zur intellektuellen Kapazität des Produzenten

Life is better than you can even imagine.
                          Life is everything.
                          Life is love.

I'm free from your spell
                          Oh I'm free, free, free now
                          I'm free from your spell
                          And now that it's all over
                          All I can do is wish you well
                          • Plants require 18 essential nutrients to grow and survive, classified by their importance into macronutrients (C, H, O, N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S) and micronutrients (B, Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn, Mo, Cl, Co, Ni). Study Tip!

• Nutrients may be mobile or immobile in the plant and in the soil, which influences redistribution of nutrients and display of deficiency symptoms, and the fertilization of crops.

Comment

may the best herb win! enjoy 4/20 in the Dam for me...
                            uncontested 2015 IC Cup overall Champion and 1ST place growers Indica with OGKB 2.0
                            ______________________________ ______________________________ __________________
                            Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro???
                            ScoutBreath, SquareBreath and OGKB 99 - the OGKB 2.0 IBL adventure.
                            GorillaBreath, GorillaTwin, GlueRoom and G99 - Glue and Cookies Conjoined
                            ForumBreath, Sluggo, and Weirdo-si-dos
                            Locomotive Breath & SourOGKB, Dude you got OGKB on my ECSD!
                            Chunky's Bagseeds info on IG

Comment

Oh wow, this is my first post!
                              Happy 420 everyone Hope I got chance to join the event next year. xD

Comment

We need all you US growers to try and enter aswell next year. Let make it realy WorldWide
                                WWW.KARMAGENETICS.COM
                                sigpic

Biker Kush 1st Rosin GanjaTimeCup Barcelona Spain
                                White OG 1st Indica Zaragoza Fresh Cup Spain 2015
                                Headbanger 2nd Sativa IC420 Growers Cup 2015
                                Headbanger Shatter 1st Overall Secret Cup Spain 2015
                                White OG 1st Indoor
                                Herbes del Dimoni 2015 Balearic Cup’s
                                White OG 1st Indoor Copa THC Valencia 2015
                                White OG 1st Indica Oilhunters cup 2014
                                White OG 1st Indica Copa Elite Sur 2014
                                Point Break 1st Indoor Copa Del Plata 2014
                                OG Kush s1 1st Indica BCN Breeders cup 2014
                                Karma's OG 1st Indica IC420 Breeders cup 2014
                                Karma's OG 1st Indica IC420 Growers cup 2014
                                Happy Kush 2nd Indica IC420 Growers Cup 2014
                                Headbanger 3rd Sativa Seedcompany Hightimes Amsterdam 2013
                                Dominator 3rd Sativa Seedcompany Hightimes Amsterdam 2011
                                White OG 3rd Indica Seedcompany Hightimes Amsterdam 2010
                                Amnesia (D-cut) 1st Sativa IC420 Breeders Cup 2009
                                Happy Brother 3rd Indica IC420 Breeders cup 2009
                                Dominator 3rd Sativa IC420 breeders cup 2008

Comment

Working...
                                X