What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nice Glass Shops In 'Dam?

madalasatori

Veteran
I'd like to buy a nice glass bong. I'm aware of the headshops around town selling the same old stuff but wondered if anyone could advise of some places selling reallyu classy wares?

Thanks

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
:yeahthats

ROOR shop also RENTS out bongs, bowls and glass works for your holiday. they even give you a puffy carry bag etc.

per day rental price and refundable deposit depends on the price of the glass piece.

www.roor-shop-amsterdam.com

Sint Nicolaasstraat 19, Amsterdam
the shop is alittle hard to find on a side street but in the canal ring

DAMPKRING GALLERY is also worth a visit for glass and other artworks

www.damkring-gallery-amsterdam.com

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
Do they got smaller pipes for rental?

i think they have rental glass pieces of all kinds but you are best to ask them directly.
they have a special cabinet with various rental options and clean them up between customers.

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
:tiphat:
I think a bong was around 10€\day and bowls are extra.
Pipes would be cheaper.

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
it is a GREAT idea!
especially if you have an apartment rented for your Amsterdam holiday.
cant smoke in hotels.
www.airbnb.com

most coffeeshops have a few bongs that you can use but they are not cleaned too regularly.

my dude wakes up and goes directly to the smoke room for a bong hit.
start the day right....lalalalala

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
most coffeeshops have a few bongs that you can use but they are not cleaned too regularly.

seen that in a few Shops & Bars but very ugly not clean bongs :)