What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

74Gcup MackStyle... .. .

74G

high all ic members that wanaa read my trip... .. .
Hope you gonna like it and sorry for my english and faults but the trip was worth it... .. .

74G

74G STYLE 2014 HIGHTIMES CUP AMSTERDAM
23-28 NOVEMBER
-SUNDAY 23RD :
I arrived at central station around 9.30am and as i knew i gonna go to see my dear friend Mr Haze in the morning (first thing i usually do is go to say high to MrH cause such a nice guy and always such nice H treasure… .. .).
So as i don't wanna wake him up i sent him a msg and go to the Central coffeeshop to wait for an answer from him and to see what was on the menu (i come to Dam since 2 decades and one first thing i usually do i go to buy a smoke straight to Central cause closest coffee from station…).
So i ask for 12 euros of Silver Haze, which was a nice smoke and nice old school hazy taste and smell for 9E/G… .. . Always cool to start to feel the Dam vibe and that Haze Joint was exactly what i needed to wait for Mr H answer…
Around 10am got the answer and go to see my pal and what a treat such nice nepalese direct from the fridge and what a batch that one even better than the latest one… and the shoe as always such a nice time to be able to smoke such nice H with the nice old school taste i love so much… .. . this is my french part you know we smoked and still smoking lot of morrocan H… .. . And even better as i was living he just gave me a pass for the Cup THANKS so much as always BRO… .. .
So the sunday was starting nicely; so not to bother anymore my pal i told him i'll catch him later as i had an appointment with our dear friends Mack10 and DrP. around 12 at Voyagers… And he told me Dimodz gonna go to see him around 13 or 14am… .. . So we decided to see again with Mack and DrP with Dimodz there… .. .
As the voyagers was like 3mn walk hihihihi no 1mn walk from my friend place i go straight to that place and to tell u it was my first time there… .. . and it was like around 11am… .. . i go inside and it was crowded, i think there was some IC members in but i didn't knew them i was almost sure UsBongLord was there with lot friends and wife,; anyway…
So i go to the menu and asked for their Lemon ? and their Shoreline, both were nice smoke but for the prices think lemon was 12 and Shoreline 13 for 1 lil G (and as i am such a stone head and HashNeuronal, sometime my memories tricked me and i don't really remember everything, you all know what i'm talking about….), but i think i preferred the lemon and so whatever i started to be "well medicated" as some would said (sorry i smile) but me i just said i started to be nicely highly fuckedUp the way i like it to be in the end of the morning ;-)… .. . thanks Cannabis… .. . So the SilverHaze and the Lemon and the Shoreline got me and as i was alone and as i am not english speaking i start to feel a bit "what a fuck i need someone to tlk to!!! !! !"… and you know what noon arrived and my friendly face of my dear friend Dr P. just bump u^p into my face and it was such a relief for me ;-) finally one friend to talk to ;-)))) such a pleasure to be with a cool and heavily knowledgable if it mean something and kindly person as Dr P. so we start to talk and smoke and you know what our other pal arrive, it was Mack and his brother appearance…
What a treat to see these two crazy english faces, one was friendly to me cause i already be used to hang out with, but his brother one was a new one for me … .. .
You know what i don't remember everything but i think we smoked a bit… .. .
That's what we did and i think it started to be around 14pm… .. . but before we go to see Mr Haze to catch more nice H for Mack and others… .. .
We all then decided to go to the Hotel to put all our stuff and be free to enjoy the day…. .. .
Stuff and hotel room checked… .. .Then direction Greenhouse on the canal to see other friendly faces… .. .
And on between something to eat cause we were starting to starve… .. . ;-)
Greenhouse, didn't remember everybody we saw there on sunday afternoon but i think we bump up Strand and Valeria and i was so happy cause he had a gift for me from DOSHWORLD glassblower that was a judge for his First European Glass Contest and as i did the event flyer and all he asked him to make me a lil fuckin incredible nice Marble (like the size of the big one you are used to play when child) and a fuckincredibleawesomeperfectlywhatiwanted pendant and i was in heaven, first to be with all my friends and such nice smoker friendly people and to be the owner of such a special gift… .. . and then we saw Karma and the DankGenetics Crew and it was really cool for me to meet Karma as my brother Titoon talked so many times about him in good and always told me you had o meet him … .. .So i finally met him and what a treat , the KARMARADO hummmmmmmmmm i really enjoy the way that nice marijuana find me that day cause i recommend all of you to try it if you can cause what a nice and fast smoke, and even better for my first day in the Dam (i was thinking inside my brain, ok now the game is st acting ;-) here comes the nice weed we all love… .. . And the DankGenetics showed us really nicely full trichromes heads but i didn't have the pleasure to taste them compare to Karma's stuff… .. . THANKS you man… .. . Really appreciate… .. .
i think we finished our day smoking as hell (as we are use to) and to chill and talk… .. .
Oh yeah now i remember it was the time as there was an expo oops sorry there wasn't ohhhhh waiiiiitttt yes there isssssss…. oh finally sorry no THERE ISN'T….. .. . Expo / No Expo (personally you know what i didn't really give a shit sorry for the vulgarity… .. .) and it was a bad day but finally it was better cause it allowed us during the week to talk each other even better cause wasn't in an expo environment but a more cosy and friendly atmosphere as we were bumpjg on each other in coffeeshop or others and then talk and chill together … .. .
We knew we had an appointment with Ras cause he arrived around 19pm on sunday but as we were so fucked up we stayed to the greenhouse harleemer where we saw the SUBLIMATOR CREW that really hammered me with their 3 dif vapbongs and the Greenhouse kush or whatever in the end of the afternoon… .. We a lll met Ras later and smoked and drank beer to have an epic sunday evening… .. .

MONDAY 24TH :
YOU KNOW WHAT WE DIDN'T HAD ANY HEATER IN OUR ROOM AS WE WERE SO FUCKED UP FIRST NIGHT, DIDN'T REALLY MATTER BUT SECOND ONE OHHHHHHHH COOOOOLLLLLLLLDDDDDDD GGRRRRRRGRRRRGGGRRRRRRRRRRR…. ANYWXAY… .. .
Woke up around 9am so i catch breakfast, first joint pf the day after nice breakfast with Mack and his brother and Ras and DrP. … .. .
After a nice smoke, shower and all we decided to go to Greenhouse harleemer but before wanted a haring stuff on the canal with Dr P but it was closed !!!!!! next for sure… .. .
Greehouse we met lot friendly faces as always Mellofellow True strand MrHaze the VanHazeing Crew (such two fuckinicehappyguy, really happy to met you guys and for sure we'll see each other soon… .. .) etc… .. .

74G

that's the time Mack explain you we meet the SUBLIMATOR crew and they killed us and Mack meet True that gave him nice goodies, fuckin awesome thanks Mack for being with you and thanks TRUE to give such nice buds to my dear friends... .. .

oi gonna try to remember all the rest of the trip and try to write something about it too... .. .

keep in touch with that thread and you'll see...

just wanna say high and Merry XMAS to all my IC friends , you'll recognize you so all the best for Xmas to you all, take care of family wife and friends and for sure all our dear ^plants we grow... .. ..

Merry Xmas all and TO BE CONTINUED... .. .

74G

Old 11-30-2014, 09:48 AM #18
mack 10

mack 10 is a survivormack 10 is a survivormack 10 is a survivormack 10 is a survivormack 10 is a survivormack 10 is a survivormack 10 is a survivormack 10 is a survivormack 10 is a survivormack 10 is a survivormack 10 is a survivor

On to Greenhouse and hook up with the Sublimator crew, glad to see Enrico free.
They destroyed us with pure kush (casy jones, lol) sublimator style, they had a new rig collab with roor, ice cubes an all. Me, 74, Dr P,Strandvasker, Italian crew, Austrian crew
(van hazeing) many ic heads and Dudes from the usa smoked up, every few minuets a dfifferent head would roll through, laiden down with goodies..
next True cannabliss rolled through, what was funny was he had 2 cookie stacks taped together...lol

74G

here are the picts that Mack10 took of TRUE goodness as he said... .. . and he was right so nice Weed thanks again and congrats to True for that... .. .

74G

here are some Mack picts of TrueCanna goodness... .. .

Sorry i can't tell you what strains it was but sure True can answer that... .. .

Attachments

• picture-2.jpg
    picture-2.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 27
  • picture-1.jpg
    picture-1.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 28
  • picture.jpg
    picture.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 28

74G

then as Mack told you in his threads we go to the Dampkring Gallery the next day or in the afternoon sorry but brain damages were done at that time... .. .

mack 10

Veteran
Great read 74. Keep it coming..

Its actually quiet hard to remember all the crazy stuff we managed to fit in.
I liked Batavia A lot this year. Seemed a bit like 'Cheers'

Like our local.

Latest posts

Latest posts