What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hightimes 2014 AMS

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
anyone planning to be there this year? looks like they are searching for a new venue. they stopped ticket sales. i was thinking of going this year. someone even offered my one of his vendor passes, but i forget who it was lol.

anyway hope to see lots of members there.

THC4SIM

Ill be there bro, you should get hooked up with a pass without a problem..

yea i seen they looking for another venue.. hope they get something sorted out

see you there mate :biggrin:

74G

hey all

i'll be in dam but have no pass too but hope to get one with friends... .. .

cross fingers and cool to see you in nov Gaius and THC4ISM so cool i'll be there with Mack10/BestHaze/DrPenthotal and others maybe can't wait...

all the best to you 2

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
I am pretty sure I will go if it happens. I think I have been at all 26 so far...
I even won first place at the first one.
Funny that the High Times web site announces this as the 28th Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam, not true..... There have been 26 so far, next will be 27th.....
I guess no one at High Times has been at them all, like I have, maybe they lost count?
Bumbaclots...

-SamS

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
hehe funny mistake to make though, maybe they are counting the years instead of the actual events?

but yeah, it's not sure right now if it will even happen, although i imagine they will get it together. if enough of us are there we don't need the rest anyway to have a party, lol.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I will be in town for few days aswell. Just love the vibe in the city those days. With all like minded folks around.

toppin

Veteran
Hoping too get myself out there this year for the cup, really looking farward to meeting some of the icmag family.

Hotel's booked anyway just waiting on conformation that the event is still on before i sort the flights and passes out.

Last edited:

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
If they find a place for the expo I'll nip over for the cup for the duration. Otherwise 2015 420 with the missus is the next planned visit.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
anyone wanting to come to the ic 420 who's never been should try make the hightimes so they can be vetted for the per invitation only, ic 420 cup.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone

Been too long since I was in town but I've a good tan from the hps !
:laughing:

Looking forward to putting names to faces meeting up with old and new friends and enjoying the week in town

Thanks
GA

Latest posts

Latest posts