What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Entering: IC 420 Cup 2014

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
as many of you know we are planning the IC 420 Cup at the moment.

it looks like we will be up for another epic 420 event this year. we will be having all the entries tested by a lab too this time.

people can enter as Private Grower, or Breeder/SeedCo

each category will be divided into indica dominant strains and sativa dominant strains.

we will also have a hashish category.

so the first 3 places of each category will be winning a specially made trophy. with any luck we can share some pics of the cups before the event, if not, after the cup.

so anyone who still wants to enter their buds or hash should get in touch with me asap. the entries have to be on site by the 14th of April.

the results will be shared in open forum like last year, you will be able to see exactly how your entry did and even what the judges voted on it.

if you wish to attend this event check the other thread in this forum for details on how to attend.

peace out

thanks for this awesome poster Payaso

picture.php

Last edited:

theJointedOne

Veteran
Any plans for outdoor/indoor categories?

Id love to enter some organic outdoor when the time comes, if it does, for an outdoor entry.

Cheers

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
so far we have not made any distinction between indoor and outdoor. it's something for the future maybe? but nothing stops you entering a really special outdoor strain. specially if it was grown with light deprivation tech.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im in, Just wish I could be there with you guys.. Im sure it's going to be loads of fun ;)

Marimbera

Thanx for the PM Gaius. Can't answer yet, would like to, but the 24h is later tonight. Maybe in the meantime you can PM me with a bit more info about how the Hashish should be for entering, the story for the strains is pretty clear to me. Looking forward to it!
Have a splendid evening.