What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sativa Entries 2013

H

hydroheinz

26 Chocolorange - dr.penthotal

picture.php

27 Amnesia Haze - Soma

picture.php

28 Granddady Haze - OJD

picture.php

29 Titanium - OJD

picture.php

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
wow Hydroheinz, das sind geile bilder! hoffentlich hast Du mehr :)

really nice pic taking skills bro, and a Big congrats on your hash cup, it was really well deserved, no doubt about it. to make second in this years hash field is damn impressive. i wish i could have done more then ake a small taste of each hash, but i had to keep my head together and then when i could have smoked my voice started abandoning me, so i had to go easy on the bubble this time. anyway really good job bro.

bis zum nächsten mal

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Thanks hydroheinz - these will be in the eMagazine! Working on assembling all these great pictures into a story now...

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
awesome thanks for that thread hydroheinz.
everything on one page, all numbers, names and photos. great!

:tiphat:

H

Hazyfontazy

quality ,,every single one ,,gutted to miss out ..next year for sure

Hazeo

Veteran
Thanks a lot Heinz for these great pictures!!!
-nice memories coming up watching them :D

thanks to gaius & oldpink for makin further pics possible :)
seeing forward for the indica entries!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Thanks a lot Heinz for these great pictures!!!
-nice memories coming up watching them :D

thanks to gaius & oldpink for makin further pics possible :)
seeing forward for the indica entries!

was great seeing you again and chatting a bit, nice to hear that you were happy with the way things went down over all. i am looking at all the things i could have done better, lol. but mostly small things, i did want to ask each winner on stage and ask them some questions about their entry, but the place was so packed and there was no stage either, so i just announced the winners short and sweet. next time i will prepare some few words, it should be easy, but when the moment comes your mind goes blank some times, so best to have some notes to get you on track. for example i did want to thank all the people that helped in 1 way or another, but totally forgot when i was announcing the winners, and my voice was slowly going on me so all in all a few things to fine tune for the award night. a microphone for sure and a bigger place too, so we are not packed in like sardines hehe. people couldn't have come to the stage if they had wanted to at one point it was so packed. man but what an amazing atmosphere, you felt the good vibrations in the air, just spreading to everyone.