Comment

awesome bro, thanks for the pics!

Comment

Great pic's hienz! so many Amnesia!
                mack,
                sigpic
                Double OG.

Comment

wow Hydroheinz, das sind geile bilder! hoffentlich hast Du mehr

really nice pic taking skills bro, and a Big congrats on your hash cup, it was really well deserved, no doubt about it. to make second in this years hash field is damn impressive. i wish i could have done more then ake a small taste of each hash, but i had to keep my head together and then when i could have smoked my voice started abandoning me, so i had to go easy on the bubble this time. anyway really good job bro.

bis zum nächsten mal

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

not every post you disagree with, has to be responded to!

Comment

Thanks hydroheinz - these will be in the eMagazine! Working on assembling all these great pictures into a story now...

Comment

awesome thanks for that thread hydroheinz.
                      everything on one page, all numbers, names and photos. great!

Comment

quality ,,every single one ,,gutted to miss out ..next year for sure

Comment

i got oldpink to open up your storage space further, so now you can upload the rest too

can't wait.

g

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

Comment

Thanks a lot Heinz for these great pictures!!!
                            -nice memories coming up watching them

thanks to gaius & oldpink for makin further pics possible
                            seeing forward for the indica entries!
                            sigpic

*Disclaimer*
                            IMPORTANT NOTICE: All pictures and written informations are entirely cribbed, copied or fictious in nature, and in no mode, matter or form a realistic
                            illustration of my life. All posted content is for amusement intentions only!

--------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Hazeo View Post
                              Thanks a lot Heinz for these great pictures!!!
                              -nice memories coming up watching them

thanks to gaius & oldpink for makin further pics possible
                              seeing forward for the indica entries!
                              was great seeing you again and chatting a bit, nice to hear that you were happy with the way things went down over all. i am looking at all the things i could have done better, lol. but mostly small things, i did want to ask each winner on stage and ask them some questions about their entry, but the place was so packed and there was no stage either, so i just announced the winners short and sweet. next time i will prepare some few words, it should be easy, but when the moment comes your mind goes blank some times, so best to have some notes to get you on track. for example i did want to thank all the people that helped in 1 way or another, but totally forgot when i was announcing the winners, and my voice was slowly going on me so all in all a few things to fine tune for the award night. a microphone for sure and a bigger place too, so we are not packed in like sardines hehe. people couldn't have come to the stage if they had wanted to at one point it was so packed. man but what an amazing atmosphere, you felt the good vibrations in the air, just spreading to everyone.

Comment

Working...
                              X