What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

420 the aftermath...

mack 10

Veteran
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have never seen any place more serious about growing then the us.. I cant wait for it to become a permanently based US event.... The Moscone Center for 2014 420 cup would be awesome. its huge room for all.

S

SooperSmurph

^That day is a comin'! People couldnt stop ranting about being allowed to smoke in public without problems, shows you how far we have to go, when people in such a prolific medical mmj state still worry about harassment for simple consumption.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i think he's talking about the nut jobs shooting at people at cannabis events! real sad shit, even politicians were getting it in their fat heads that stoners are not violent. thousands can be partying with np. Soma was just speaking about that at the cannabis festival. really fucked up shit.

what you can't beat at the ic event is the level of l^knowledge that is present in one setting available to be tapped into by just asking about someones garden, hash making or what ever.

i learned for example that although it might say 99% refined butane on the tin, that doesn't mean that tin is 99% full with pure butane. that means that the butane that is in the tin is 99% refined, but the tin only has about 75% butane in it, the rest is gas and other unknown substances. so in the end that means 25% of the contents of a tin of butane are in fact not butane but adulterants and propellants. now if that doesn't put you off your bho i don't know what will, lol.

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
420giveaway
hey mack,
that i3 stands for indica #3 by roor seeds.

chunky,
i guess he put all his hash leftovers in one baggy/rolled it to oneball thats why you see the spots of bright bubble ontop of other hash :)

easy everyone :tiphat:

mack 10

Veteran
eugen got it, I squished some shoe hash, ic hashcup crumbs, (mostly bubble hash powders with a touch of chemdog cream and ooo from ifrane) into a ball.thats why it's shiny brown to black to white/blonde powder, full melt to bubbly.i just love hash.
mack.

Sativa Dragon

Veteran
It was a pleasure to be a hash boss and I gave hits to everyone who wanted one(or three:))
A Massive shot out to Mellofello for making 2,yes 2 glass spoon pipes for everyone,they even have ic 420 on them.Here is a few pics of the goody bag containing a couple of Greenhouse hats,2 spoon pipes,2 magnifer's, 2 greenhouse lighters and some seeds labelled i3 ? does anyone know who made these beans? Also in the pics are some stuff from Jah Hoover, Lady sativa genetics T shirt,hat and beans.
You might also catch a glimpse of some bubble hash/shoe and iccup entrys all mixed together.
View Image
mack.

I jut got that book under all the schwag, I recommend it for everyone, secrets of the west coast masters.

Peace

Sativa Dragon

Veteran
Our dispensary's owner is already making plans for next year, with any luck I can spend next year in the Dam with the serious growers and leave the drama at the US event to the storefront staff.

I am also planning on attending the 2014 cup granted I can schedule properly, I love Amsterdam and I just got my Dutch Passport so I am totally stoked to visit the Motherland again.

Is the cup on the same dates every year?

Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts