What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

420 the aftermath...

mack 10

Veteran
High ya IC! just got back from an epic smoke out. so much herb, hash,iceolator, oil/bho,jelly dab's and bongs where smoked it was just crazy! last night I tried to iceolator at least 30 people!!:moon:Muhahahaha! lot's of happy and very stoned ic friends having an amazing time!
add your best 420 ic tale here,
mack.

randalika

Mentor
Veteran
hehe mack u were really killing those people. spreading around like a disease haha :D
had heaps of fun that night. thx everybody for the wonderful time!

SkyHighScotsman

Big thanks to all those who helped organise the 420 cup this year, had a great time!

One of the highlights ( sort of ) was just after spending a couple of hours smoking my way through an intense hash competition I went for a bite to eat. Came back to the meeting place to find I had lost my scoring sheet :( absolute nightmare. Lost all my notes from about 90% of the sativa pack and all the hash. All that note taking gone to waste but it was for a good cause.

Managed to get most of the entry's re smoked between 11pm on the 19th and 4pm on the 20th only to realise I didn't have permissions to vote, high tailed it over to the meet up from GH and managed to get a hold of OldPink to get me hooked up, cheers for that.

Also thanks to all the members I've been meeting over the past few days ( too many to name ) you've all been very welcoming to some one who is some what "less experienced" than yourselves. Alot of you had some very interesting insights and the way you guys smoke is unreal!

Been an intense few days to say the least but man its been awesome. Hopefully see you all next year.

Safe journey's to all those travelling home.

E

eric stoner

Hey Mack
yeah it was such an special event ..The 420 ic cup is so exclusivel , and only cool people from all over the world , in Amsterdam ..:woohoo::biggrin::dance013::groupwave::ying:
your bubble gave me the rest in the batavia ..
greetz

S

SooperSmurph

Lots of great moments at the Denver Cup, met the founder of Big Buddah Seeds, kept the peace between PuffnDabs and a guy who looked kinda like Andy Warhol, got the wife very high on sheer atmosphere, saw an artisan level oil rig that consisted of a dragon holding Bert from Sesame Street's head (drawing the smoke from the top of his skull as if his soul / brains were being sucked out), but tops had to be catching a picture of an event staff member hitting a Cloud pen on stage while the MC was telling everyone that smoking Cannabis was not allowed inside the main hall.

Smoking my favorite bubbler, on 420, at 4:20, while standing next to an Asian man in a tuxedo who i'm pretty sure is famous as fuck, was also very nice.

In the shot i'm toking on some Smurphberry Jam that I cured for 3 months in prep for the cup, just wish we'd had been in better shape a few months ago, or it would have been entered in the cup.

Happy 420 to all, congrats to the winners of various competitions, better luck next year to myself and the others who did not.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i'm really glad to hear the hash bosses took their jobs seriously and included everyone at their table. it's one of the jobs i cherish doing in other years, but i was running around too much and my personal bubble and bud only arrived the day i was leaving.

i left a some small rests of every hash with STRANDvasker, who will do another photo shoot before getting more people high, lol.

gave some cute Dutch girl a few gs of my left overs, just before heading to the train station. you should have seen the look on her face, lol. precious. she lit up at the site of these 5 or so smelly baggies and my grinder, lol.

oh how i wish i could have taken a crumb of each hash back home to really test it out. was surprised that some did so bad in some peoples eyes. but i just couldn't do the hash judging seriously with the condition of my throat, so i didnt.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they need to have warning lables on them. Partake at your own discretion. small dabs only lol.. Cant wait for it to come to Cali someday..

I here you guys did a outstanding job getting it all setup...Here have a big pat on the back for your efforts getting this organized job well done.

mack 10

Veteran
It was a pleasure to be a hash boss and I gave hits to everyone who wanted one(or three:))
A Massive shot out to Mellofello for making 2,yes 2 glass spoon pipes for everyone,they even have ic 420 on them.Here is a few pics of the goody bag containing a couple of Greenhouse hats,2 spoon pipes,2 magnifer's, 2 greenhouse lighters and some seeds labelled i3 ? does anyone know who made these beans? Also in the pics are some stuff from Jah Hoover, Lady sativa genetics T shirt,hat and beans.
You might also catch a glimpse of some bubble hash/shoe and iccup entrys all mixed together.
picture.php

mack.

S

SooperSmurph

Our dispensary's owner is already making plans for next year, with any luck I can spend next year in the Dam with the serious growers and leave the drama at the US event to the storefront staff.

Latest posts

Latest posts