What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC 420 Cup 2013 RESULTS!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
A Huge congrats to all the winners

winning the ic mag cup really means something. the level of quality this year was amazing, so really well done and awesome job. of course a big thank you for all those that entered their cannabis or hash. it was a pleasure and an honor to see, touch, taste, smell and of course smoke your buds and hash. in my opinion you guys did our site proud, even with 4 entries arriving after the event was finished, we still had a great number of entries and i know i had a hard time trying everything.

my cup pics album: https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=45165

GROWER INDICA CUP:

Grower Indica 1st was Triangle Kush by truecannabliss sample id 22
Grower Indica 2nd was NYCD x GDP by trues mate, sample id 08
Grower Indica 3rd was Bubba Kush by growcodile, sample id 14

GROWER CUP SATIVA:

1st Pine Haze, by Haze Ventura, sample id 45
2nd Crazy Jones by Haze Ventura sample id 44
3rd Agent Orange by dr.penthotal, sample id 40

BREEDER SATIVA CUP:

1st Sour Power by Hortilab, id 37
2nd Anesia haze X Agent Orange by besthaze-Catnipseeds id 43
3rd Sweet pink greapefruit x Agentorange, by besthaze for Catnip, id 42

BREEDER INDICA CUP:

1st Flowerbomb Kush by Strainhunter seeds, id 13
2nd Starberry by Hortilab id 18
3rd NYCD x Agentorange, by besthaze for Catnip seeds, id 20

HASHSH CUP:

1st H-1 by STRANDvasker id 53
2nd Amnesia Hydroheinz id 59
3rd Bubba Kush by growcodile id 58

enjoy, will post more when i have time, link for more results here

https://www.icmag.com/modules/420Cup/index.php?opt=cannabistotals

Last edited:

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
congratz to all the Winners!!!! Wish i could have been there with you friends!!!

And big respect and gratz to my friend and countryman strandvasker for the 1 place in hash cat!!!!

Peace

icetoker

K

Karma Genetics

Congratz to THE winners, Looks like it was à blast again,

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
took pics, but can only up load them when i get back home, but you should find threads with some pics already in this section of the forum. i didnt have time to document every entry, so i really hope those members that said they'd do it will, as said the all round standard was very high on average. was awesome that all the winners were on site to get their cups, seeds and t-shirts. they got them personally signed by the maker of the cups himself. so that was kinda nice for the winners.

anyway there are some crumbs of each hash left and i'll make sure to get you some pics of those at least. man you will not believe the quality level of the bubble hash this year. but the winner blew everything else out of the water. i couldn't partake of much hash as i had to try and keep my head together a bit, plus i needed my voice not to quit on me before the award night, lol. people are starting to call it my cup voice, hehe. although this year truecannabliss out did us with losing his voice....

Ludo

congrats everyone......and a big shout out and thumbs up to Strandvasker with H1 on his first place in hashish.....peace:blowbubbles:

H

Hoover_lungz

Hi guys, i just got back home had the best time chilling with old and new friends. I have pictures of all the entries loading up now, just going to munch my chinese take away i bought back from Wormostraat Walk to Walk to Uk Lmfao

Now this is what you call a real take away:laughing::laughing:

Attachments

• 420 2013 055.jpg
    420 2013 055.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 14

mack 10

Veteran
so- who are these guys from catnipseed??

Dr P and best haze,Killer growers. check them out!

Hi guys, i just got back home had the best time chilling with old and new friends. I have pictures of all the entries loading up now, just going to munch my chinese take away i bought back from Wormostraat Walk to Walk to Uk Lmfao

Now this is what you call a real take away:laughing::laughing:

Whahahahaha!:laughing: Now that is a take a way!!
mack.

M

MrSterling

Well, having smoked it and seen the cup results I'm glad that pack of nycdxgdp is in my possession.

Latest posts

Latest posts