What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Concentrates in Amsterdam

I would like to get a nice glass piece set for concentrates.

I was wondering if I can get 'dabable' concentrates in Amsterdam? BHO, waxes and oils (not very clued up on the different types). But basically I would like a Ti nail and I was wondering what coffeeshops have concentrates that would fit that set up?

What price per gram roughly?

Liza

No you can't get BHO, oils or waxes in any coffeeshop in Holland. Only Hash, the rest is not allowed due to the high thc content. The price for hash ranges between 6 euro per gram to about 22 euro per gram. Oh you can also get skuff/kif in some coffeeshops.

I had a feeling that might be the case :(.

I think it might be best to ask this in this thread rather than have to create a new one.

Would it be possible to make my own extractions from dry sift by adding a small amount of solvent to the dry sift and then letting the solvent evaporate.

Housing situation is not favourable for doing it properly...

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@stoned wizard
yes u can
just not like u said

but its do-able
i make bho from primarily from dry sifted (dry ice) keif, look in the hash forums @ this method, very efficient on butane, esp. if u have lots of trim to process

yes I think it is dodgy. I will just vaporise my dry sift or press it.

I have read that hot hit sliders are good for bubble hash and dry sift can also be used in them so I might look into that a bit more.

I will definitely have a look around but I am only planning on hitting a selection of 5/6 shops on my day trip.