What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GDP x NL#5 beans.

mack 10

Veteran
:ying:Holla @ ya IC! At the recent 4.20 event i was passed some beans from Dr. P, He gave me a nice selection of his Agent Orange crosses. Amongst the seeds where these gdp x nl #5 seeds, pheno's 3 and 4 but they are not Dr P's work? who's are they?:tiphat:and which pheno was best? I have already put some beans into germ, of the #3 pheno, i think,lol The seeds where big and fat with crazy stripe's on them(pic's on the way) Mack.:biggrin:

talktosamson

Veteran
I miss the real NL #5, it was one of my favorite strains when I was in college. Seems to be lost a little bit in its pure form, but a cross the GDP? Sounds like its going to be a good yeilder and grape flavored deliciousness.

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
got pack #3 and #4 as well. :thank you: :ying:
just make this thread a grow report and we all chip in our plant pics, hehe. but i won't be able to pop them for a few weeks... at least i know what i am getting into then :laughing:

easy

dr.penthotal

Chasing the orange grapefruit rabbit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah man, Dimodz was so kind to bring us some tasty gdp crosses.:thank you: I have a couple of packs of those.:woohoo:
sure they attracted my attention,it looks a dank cross...
I'll follow your thread
keep it grape:huggg::ying:
Dr.P

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Awesome combo. Two very different Excellent strains... GDP is a joy to grow and smoke. NL5 well, what can ya say...? Maybe the slow veg time of the GDP will improve... A welcome change..

Been thinking of getting some older genetics (like a Mr Nice nl5 cross) and doing something like this... GDP is ubiquitous. And worthy. Multi-Beautiful colors, if let go to full-term.

ROTSA RUCK with this cross..

mack 10

Veteran
:biggrin:Eugen,Dr.P and Stassis thanks dudes, Feel free to add all GDP x NL pic's you have, both pheno's#3 or #4 or anything GDP:)mack.

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Her´s pics of 3 different newborns #3.
Notice the two first ones....Tri...??

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks dimodz :cool:

P

mack 10

Veteran
^^Great start Paddi, Checking my record's it's the #4 pheno i'm growing. Got 80% germ, with 3 seedlings up from 5 beans.:)Mack.

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool guys,

Got some of the wares by kind Dimodz too, can't wait to see how yours evolve :biggrin:

B

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Growing slow here. temps have been low.

#3. 6 plants. Two different phenos.

picture.php

A closeup:

picture.php

Another two #3 - different phenos:

picture.php

Finally two young #3. again two different phenos:

picture.php

And I have two #4. A very young one, and an "old" one:

picture.php

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
Very interested to see how they turn out. I love both strains so maybe you will get a large yielding GDP'ish bud... would be awesome.

G

guest59452

was going to make a similar cross with tga deep purple and nirv NL, anxious to see the buds on these beauties

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
nice to see some beans in round, i whas long time not on.
is 2 diffrents male part, that why gives 2 line .
that beans is F2 line, i will see how perform outdoor in DK.
Thanks in advance Paddi to give my that change too see that :tiphat::woohoo:

:thank you: all 4 beanstesting :dance013:

enjoy the summer guys :ying:

peace

D