Administrator
Veteran
for the first time since it started I was not part of organising the 4:20 cup
and finally got to be a part of it from the "Other Side" and be a judge

I had the best trip to Amsterdam that I've had in a very long time
and its all thanks to the people that put the event together this year
and I hope that it can continue in this format
bit selfish on my part but I'd rather judge than have to organise it any day

having seen all the samples from previous cups the entry level this year was very high (no pun intended)
and judging was a difficult job but very enjoyable, also seeing a lot of old faces from previous cups was a blast

I spent most of my time in a small bar I know called Lost in Amsterdam on Nieuwendijk
one of the only bars I know you can still smoke a joint and have a beer in peace
had the pleasure of spending most of my time with a good friend there having a few beers and smoking our samples
and met up with my old mate Bastard Brewer and chilled for most of the week

I am really happy that the members picked up the baton and carried on a great tradition
and I hope to be at next years event as it is worth the wait and the trip just to be there

I won't mention names but you know who you are
you did a great job and I take my hat off to you as I know how difficult it is to do

:thank you:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i agree, was a really nice few days, nothing like chilling with peeps and talking bud in Ams. can't wait for next year.

E

eric stoner

same to me , it was my first time @ 420 cup and it was such a great experience ..
ALL of you are great peoples and i feel like a member of a big , cool family:thank you:

next year i will come with 2 or 3 selektions :laughing:

H

Hoover_lungz

Roll on 420 2013:)

I enjoyed every bit of it, even though i was only there for the day:)

Sundance

Going forward

How do you think - the changing laws in the Netherlands - that will ban the sale of MJ and hash to foreigners (including possession) - how will it effect these events ... and people wanting to visit Amsterdam ?

Congrats on a fun 420 2012

Continued success

Sundance

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
for the first time since it started I was not part of organising the 4:20 cup
and finally got to be a part of it from the "Other Side" and be a judge

I had the best trip to Amsterdam that I've had in a very long time
and its all thanks to the people that put the event together this year
and I hope that it can continue in this format
bit selfish on my part but I'd rather judge than have to organise it any day

having seen all the samples from previous cups the entry level this year was very high (no pun intended)
and judging was a difficult job but very enjoyable, also seeing a lot of old faces from previous cups was a blast

I spent most of my time in a small bar I know called Lost in Amsterdam on Nieuwendijk
one of the only bars I know you can still smoke a joint and have a beer in peace
had the pleasure of spending most of my time with a good friend there having a few beers and smoking our samples
and met up with my old mate Bastard Brewer and chilled for most of the week

I am really happy that the members picked up the baton and carried on a great tradition
and I hope to be at next years event as it is worth the wait and the trip just to be there

I won't mention names but you know who you are
you did a great job and I take my hat off to you as I know how difficult it is to do

:thank you:

Always nice to meet you op :huggg:

P :smoke:

G

growcodile

absolutely yes to everything oldpink has said .. one could not miss to see the the spirit and devotion you guys have put into making this such a memorable event !!

i have enjoyed the 420 to the fullest and believe thats the same with everyone else too :)

:thank you: so much again for the fun and joy of this year! :huggg:

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OP, I hope you had a chance to sample #14 grown by vStaggerLeev. It came from your casey jones f2's I got as freebies from the bay several years ago. The circle of life lol :)