What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC 420 GATHERING 2012 PICTURES..

LAION

Veteran
Feel free to post all the pictures you have.. more the better..
picture.php

picture.php

Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze 73Micron Bubble hash - Jah Hoover
picture.php

SSSDH bho - Jah Hoover
picture.php

Original Diesel aka Daywrecker

picture.php

H

Hoover_lungz

pic 3 is SSSDH ojd cut 73 micron Bubble hash
pic 4 is SSSDH Bho
pic 5 is Original Diesel aka Daywrecker
pic 6 SSSDH bud

Hey Laion it was nice meeting you and getting high:)

will see if i have any pics to upload

H

Hoover_lungz

OGCHEM

OGCHEM

Here is sum OGChem i sampled from True at 420

This bud has beautifull orange hairs and is one rock solid bud that is a bit hard to break into but once you crack the bud open a crazy twist of OG and Chemmy fuelly smells burst out and i felt like i was at candy shop coz of how sweet the aroma was with a hint of fuel in the back ground.

This bud really reminded me of sum old school solid dank nugz we used to get in the uk back in the days.:tiphat:

H

Hoover_lungz

Karma genetics BHO

Karma genetics BHO

Karma's wax or budder?

This really fucked up sum peepz:laughing:

Keep on Dabbing Lmfao

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Wonderful! Absolutely great that the tradition continues into 2012 and hopefully beyond!

Thanks for posting all these great images, and taking the time to caption or tag them.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
awesome pics, Karma's bho/wax really messed me up. i was incapacitated for a good 10 minutes. the guy passes a massive dab and after about half of it, my lungs are full and ready to explode in a fit of coughing, followed by a sweat attack, roflmao. then like 5 mins just concentrating on breathing oxygen again. talk about strong stuff though, i mean bubble is a great instant high too, but if bubble is like a hammer the bho was like a sledge hammer. very strong.

Jah Hoover had some beautiful stash with him as always, think i missed that lemchem, looks interesting, bit like the cookies. really enjoyed the Sour Diesel, but most memorable of Jah's stash was that sssdh for me, was so very distinctive, with that nice rhubarb taste behind the haze, making it a bit sweeter to smoke, then the plain ssh. the bubble was amazing too, in fact the hashes around were some crazy high quality. never seen so much melt and full melt clear dome in one sitting.

thanks for sharing the pics LAION was good to meet you. hope you also took some pics of Dr Pentathols stash buds? what about cannanatics sourdiesel and newzealander? did you get a pick of the amnesia haze bubble by Fregel? that was some amazing stuff, fmcd to the max and so tasty you could think it was concentrated amnesia haze buds LOL.