What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

can I start in 420 cup??

Status
Not open for further replies.

donpedro

Hello i make really good outdoor sativa strain, can i start in 420 cup??I can't go to amsterdam but i can send weed and any information about him in letter.that option like this is possible??

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
Hell yes you can.
In fact I've been excepting entries and contributions for the 420 cups here. So post up your pictures and information and send all the sample here. Please ensure proper packaging so that we don't have LEO asking all kinds of stupid questions about weed in the mail.

After you have sent me your weed, please don't contact me again unless you win something or wanna send more samples.

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Due to changes in the law the 420 cup wasn't held this year....... I'm unsure of what will be done in the future.......

Status
Not open for further replies.