What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

some 420 2011 pics etc...

Ed Borg

Greetings Gaiusmarius & ALL, I just wanted to thank everyone again for joining Delta-9 Labs on that quickly planned boat trip! Looking forward to it next year as we will have a top of the line roof covered boat for next years event commencing on it's maiden voyage during this years HT Mags Cannabis Cup. Proper crew, drinks, super smokes ,and too much fun! Successful Summer harvests to ALL. Peace, Ed

donny darko

Nice, Brings back memories of trip there back in college. Back then I did not smoke as much as now, but ANYWAY we ordered a hash joint and after a few rotations around the circle I hit again and got super light headed and almost passed out and thought I was going to fall of the bar stool haha:) good times

Latest posts

Latest posts