What's new

4/20 Breeder of the Year 2011 Awarded to Charlie Garcia/Kaiki of Cannabiogen!!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Every year I have the utmost pleasure in being able to recognize and award on behalf of International Cannagraphic....Breeder of the Year....

This year I am going to give this award to Charlie Garcia (otherwise known as Kaiki) from Cannabiogen...

Charlie has been a dedicated breeder and friend of mine for many years now and has produced quite a few special varieties over the years that have not only impressed many growers but other breeders too that have used them as the basis to make many hybrids..

It has been said that Charlie is a: Breeder for Growers and a Breeders-Breeder and I would thoroughly agree with that statement...

He has created (or had a hand in creating): Destroyer, Pakistani Chitral Kush, Taskenti, Sandstorm, Sugarloaf, Caribe, Nepal Highland, Punta Rosa and Meo Thai amongst others, and continues to be active in the breeding world so bringing us new and exciting varieties bred mostly from original landraces year in and year out....

Since the organized 4/20 Cup in Amsterdam was cancelled this year due to security concerns, I will be forwarding Charlie's trophy to him in Spain...

CONGRATULATIONS CHARLIE GARCIA (KAIKI)....and we all hope that you continue to grow and breed, making good seeds for all of us in the years to come!

M

Milhouse

Congrats Charlie!!! That is great to hear!! Yet another reason to spark some CBG related buds!! Happy 420 all!!!!

ambertrich

Veteran
Absolutely well deserved! :tiphat:

Congrats Charlie (Kaiki), your wonderful work is appreciated by many, many people all over this globe.

:good:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Awesome!!!!!! :jump: Congrats to kaiki! :respect:

Kaiki....Felicitaciones mucho merecidas a mi kaiki del amigo. ¡Usted el kaiki del hombre! ¡Abrazos grandes a usted, y sí, subsistencia en guardar encendido!

:good:

C

cannarelief

VERY much deserved! Kaiki is so genuine and devoted-I feel we are all extremely fortunate to have access to stellar creations/Kaiki's input and advice.

Well Done Kaiki and group!

I thank you for your devotion and true passion/ethics -you are truly easing pain!@

C

charlie garcia

Thanx Gypsy for all your confidence and respect for long, much appreciated always you know, since Overgrow times to ICMag is been a pleasure to have the chance to read, talk, and share experiences with everyone here from this little corner of the world. But let me share this award with all of you here, with ones who already passed by but left their soul with us, with my teams for years, with friends who put their confidence and help, with ones who have shared their knowdledge with us to improve and treat cannabis better, I am in debt for this so this award is shared with all amigos del cannabis
Am humbling speechless, Gypsy, Dutchgrown and all and each one, cant find words to send you back my respect and my gratitude for this award
Extended to all ICMag crew.
Many thanks, wish you all my best
kaiki/charlie garcia

Latest posts

Latest posts