What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Still Life Black and White Contest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What about a still life black and white contest? I know almost all of our images are still life.....but not to many balck and whites do I see? The entries would need to feature cannabis but also many more eliments like my image here. Chime in...any interest other than just me? Thank you for your views, Dr. Duck.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey LIMELIGHT thanks for the post, there are a couple more images in the flower pix forum, Dr. Duck.

Aestivus

I would be interested in participating but dont have access to a proper darkroom atm :bashhead: but I can make do with digitial for b/w this one time I guess

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Aestivus...I'm an old man, 52, ...I didn't like the change to digital, faught it all the way...but..things change. BHBs...I agree..miss my hours watching those prints come to life in the tray! Doesn't look like there is must interest in my idea so I will go with the flow...I appriciate both of yours and others posts greatly though...Dr. Duck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts