What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Contest Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latitude18

I figure we could help DG and /or any future sponcers out by adding a thread that was just ideas for contests. No Need for chit chat , Just a list of possible contests that you would like to see. Maybe this can cut the work down for DG and steady the flow of contests. So, keep it short and sweet, just the ideas , remember we want a nice easy to read list.

Bug pics

Wild Animal pics

Best Contest Idea contest

Cure'd Bud shots

tuco

Best Contest Idea contest
lol, thats a classic latitude18

good idea though,

- timelapse photography, of a mj plant ofcourse. (hard one..but this would be killer. people would have to upload as animated .giffs and the file sizes might get quite large. :chin: )

- stealth construction (using a CAD program to come up with designs for small grows. eg CPU, speaker box, closet...maybe problematic though)

- artwork competition (sketching/painting your favourite plant, bud...whatever i guess)

- another logo competition for a breeder...last one was really good.

Last edited:
I

istayapi

how about the worst looking plant contest, nothing to be proud of.

Latitude18

few more

few more

X-mas lights

decorated x-mas cannabis plants

ICMag theme pics , anything with ICMag in it

Best looking Male plant

G

how about the best weed rhyme?

latitude, if there was a best contest idea contest you would win for the best contest idea contest idea :D

topher82

how about the best looking male plant. those plants are pretty cool no one ever gives the male plant its credit.

G

istayapi said:
how about the worst looking plant contest, nothing to be proud of.
Great idea!!! Must include a tutorial on how you fucked up your plant.
Have this one in the bag already.....hehehe
Kinda like the worlds ugliest dog contest.

Bh

G

How about:

The most ingenious stealth grow cab contest.

How well can someone make their grow cab look like something other than what it really is......hidden in plain sight.

Bh

PS. Hey Seed, we'll need to see some skin with that leg, hehehe.

Last edited:

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
How about tallest plant/shortest plant? Largest yielding plant.(winner can send me some seeds)

C

Chamba

I like the time lapse photography idea from Tuco

or how about a photo contest for best seed macro?

or contest for best camouflaged plant

or best photo of a lit joint

or best photo of a plant growing near a police station (special points given to close proximity to a DEA or Drug squad office)

or a contest for best legalization idea or advertising slogan

or a contest for the best post of the month

Last edited:

topher82

that has got to be the ugliest grills i have ever seen.......

wonder how much she went for? wonder if there were any takers?

Status
Not open for further replies.