Who got the smallest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cudme View Post
    sconeofarc is that a clone in the tub under the other clone??? cause that is tiny
    Looks like a part split from the bigger clone. In first pic it seems still attached to the bigger clone, at the base. Seems to have leaves and roots, that would make it a clone.
    "We ought never do wrong when people are looking." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by TrichomeDome420 View Post
      Here's a tiny purple auto I figured I would share also. Stupid ruderalis genetics. Crystal Meth from fast buds.
      dude, some of my favorite memories came from tiny plants like that, the smoke just seems to be diffrent

Comment

Originally posted by TrichomeDome420 View Post
        Here's a tiny purple auto I figured I would share also. Stupid ruderalis genetics. Crystal Meth from fast buds.
        better than nothing, or nope? It seems to be a well smoke, just one time .
        P.s smoke report?

Comment

Originally posted by UFOpilot View Post
          My Finola hemp was 30 cm max.
          I made a cross with Afghan Kush.
          I will see what the result wil be....
          interesting. i have a worked finola offdahook has made and crossed with other stuff. i'm thinking it takes 405 mths outside to get done. i have it written down.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_2047798.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	17866156Click image for larger version

Name:	image_2047799.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	17866157Click image for larger version

Name:	image_2047800.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	17866158 Let’s see if I can post a picture here. I stopped posting cause my pictures were not allowed and got no help to get it right. Been here 12 yrs and stuck as a newbie smdh.
            this was a desperate attempt to clone a couple of the big league grape testers moms. i had issues in veg so couldn't clone as usual. this was the tiniest of 3 other clones from No. 1's lower branch also made 2 clones of No. 6 , but they are avg. size = a bit smaller than i usually make cuts intended for being mothers.

any way 3 shots of the mother NO.1 Big League Grape new release from Calyx Brothers Seeds
            gallery_thumbs_only_x_photos
            Last edited by Hopefull Stoner; 05-27-2021, 03:04.

Comment

Working...
            X