Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can't go wrong with Barneys selection. ESP. Critical KUSH!

Comment

IT ONLY GETS BETTER.

Comment

Here is Critical Kush with 9 days of 12/12, first watering with flowering stimulant and the second with Delta9, good smell.

regards
        TOMA PRÉNDELO ...

Reforma Agraria Chilena... Despenaliza
        PAZCIENCIA ¡¡¡
        -------------------------------------------
        D'l OssO, semillas para mi jardín.

Comment

Yeeeess ....

It smells a very marked critical, I like it a lot ...

regards
          TOMA PRÉNDELO ...

PAZCIENCIA ¡¡¡

Comment

Welcome

I have grown a few of their beans and I have to say that their Liberty Haze is a winner.

Comment

Critical Kush 38 days of flowering ... plant of very low size, a lot of resin from early flowering, easy cultivation, eat little in flowering, smell very sweet and sour ... delicious.

Critical Kush

regards
              TOMA PRÉNDELO ...

PAZCIENCIA ¡¡¡

Comment

I’ve been growing the same cut of tangerine dream for nearly 9 years now. She’s not really anything like the description but I love her. 12wk flower massive dense nugs and a soaring high great for an all day smoke. The live shot is from week 4 of 12/12

Comment

Welcome Barney's Farm i got some of your Legendary BlueBerry OG Kush on the go now looking kushty..
                  No New Member Friend Request, No Journal, No Diary, No Offence, Request Denied,

Comment

Welcome, been running a cutting of your "old" Grape Ape since 2k13:

Last edited by weedtoker; 06-09-2018, 14:00. Reason: suddenly can't seem to post pics
                    Free your mind and your STASH will follow...

Comment

I'm non new newbie...

Originally posted by sourpuss View Post
                      I want their violator kush!! Great addition imo!!
                      Hey I got some old Violators Kush I could probably part with. Got anything similar value might wanna barter? I had good pheno from Tangerine Dream, Vanilla and first run Violators years ago. Rest were basically a waste but that happens with large percentage bigger commercial breeders, esp ime from some long established mega guys. Anyhow offer is up?

Comment

Been member for about 8yrs just mostly hung out on other boards, mainly TSCT as it migrated from *********, cannazon to short lived run on private forum. Question how many posts till I can like or pm people? May be part reason I bailed on Mag forum, grabbed stuff when Gypsy was still around.

Comment

Originally posted by Redbluffer View Post
                          Been member for about 8yrs just mostly hung out on other boards, mainly TSCT as it migrated from *********, *** to short lived run on private forum. Question how many posts till I can like or pm people? May be part reason I bailed on Mag forum, grabbed stuff when Gypsy was still around.
                          Why would you ask this question in the Barney's Farm thread?
                          The older I get, the better I was.
                          I'd agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
                          The purpose of life in a capitalistic, puritanical society is to produce and consume goods. Tom Robbins- Even Cowgirls Get The Blues
                          Political zealotry makes one blind to sincere human emotions.
                          A socially inept man created the world's largest social networking site and is telling the world what is social.

Comment

Originally posted by Redbluffer View Post
                            Been member for about 8yrs just mostly hung out on other boards, mainly TSCT as it migrated from *********, *** to short lived run on private forum. Question how many posts till I can like or pm people? May be part reason I bailed on Mag forum, grabbed stuff when Gypsy was still around.
                            Instead of ragging on your post and saying why would you ask in this thread .. I would answer you .. I recall reading somewhere it was 30 posts or so ..
                            You are close ,
                            For this thread Welcome Barney's Farm
                            Great Seed Bank!

Just to keep thread on track
                            Urban Legends (Completed) Mazarilla - mazar auto x gorilla auto
                            Urban Legends (Completed) Gorilla Cookie & Gorilla Fighter
                            Urban Legends GG4 finished in 2021.
                            Thanks to Seedbay Vendor for the opportunity
                            to show your genetics.

Mars Hydro grow journal contest 2021 (Completed)

Apr 2020 Lock Down Projects

DD

Comment

50 posts.
                              “We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

ACTIVE

Outdoor Hydro Herbs and Leafy Greens (Current Grow Begins on Page 5)

Completed

Comment

I miss the Vanilla Kush also.......

Gave my last pack to a friend who was just starting to grow. He managed to dampen off every single seed and the whole pack was a waste........

Wish that was still in stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X