What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Party Cup Challenge 2017 - Spring/Summer

Party Cup Challenge 2017 - Spring/Summer

• Nico Farmer

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Trichrider

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Double Triple OG

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • ReikoX

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm gonna try to isolate my contenders (select them from the rest of the batch that will be transplanted into larger containers asap)... and get a pic to make my entry in the challenge complete, from there on out i'll be doing my best to keep up an update a week.

Nico Farmer

The first one, The Hog F2 x SensiStar
3 Others on wet paper :)

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Ok, so 2 of my cups are the Stink Panties x Strawberry Dogshit. They both are males. So I can cull them and replant, as long as the new plants are finished by the November deadline, correct?

I might continue to flower the males inside a clear tote, for the purpose of collecting pollen. But I wanna have at least one female in a beer cup to be able to continue the contest.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok, so 2 of my cups are the Stink Panties x Strawberry Dogshit. They both are males. So I can cull them and replant, as long as the new plants are finished by the November deadline, correct?

I might continue to flower the males inside a clear tote, for the purpose of collecting pollen. But I wanna have at least one female in a beer cup to be able to continue the contest.

sure - do what u like
but
might i suggest picking one of the males and letting him pollinate the female party cups... make a real botanical sex party from your run and make some seeds from the run as well.
just a suggestion, but do what u like
:D
:tiphat:

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
sure - do what u like
but
might i suggest picking one of the males and letting him pollinate the female party cups... make a real botanical sex party from your run and make some seeds from the run as well.
just a suggestion, but do what u like
:tiphat:

That's a great idea. I might just do that.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran

july 16, started chemdog seeds
looking for a male worthy of note.
beer cup challenge? ,why not, after culling there are plenty of candidates.

plenty of prospects .

these may be the ones....

i also took clone slips from OJDs GSCxSSSDH cross that i was impressed with...on july 16.
they were taken from flowering plants so will require more time to revert.
the top plant is the chosen one from the chemdog SD IBL and is insane...hopefully i don't cheat it out of its potential.

all candidates are in Fox Farms Happy Frog and will endure my salty feeding of the Fox Farm triumvirate of nutrients.

i plan on up-potting into Fox Farm Ocean Forest prior to flowering, we'll see how that goes.

wish me luck...

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here's the replacement for the males I have. Deadhead OG from clone.

picture.php

Here's the Deer Breath. She's grown a little since I put her into flower a few days ago.

picture.php

Hash2k

Got about 8 plants i planned to sog in solos...im still a amateur ,especially seeing some of these guys entering ..

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK peeps, its official, im in the challenge;

picture.php

^ my top 4 contenders
left to right: grapestomper og x bubba jam, lime cookies bubba, chunky diesel (deep chunk x ecsd), and white valley (white dawg x long valley royal kush)

also im running one "extra" plant for my 5th cup;
picture.php

^^ Cherry Wine
high CBD hemp, low low THC, like 0.3% or less
someone ran a finola hemp in a previous challenge so im not the first to do this....

let the games begin

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
:good: The autos are all up. They are getting fed a light dose (~200 ppm) of fertilizer. Once they reach the resivoir they should take off. They are working on their second true leaves now. Once the males show they will get culled and the remaining will be my entries.
picture.php

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my plan is to re-plant all my contending plants.... make up some strong-ish amended organic soil and pack it in the bottom of the cups, fill the cups to the brim for max water storage...

Nico Farmer

The Hog F2 x Sensi Star - Mutant plant :(

picture.php

I have 5 others plants of this strain, they are all healthy, but not in party cup...

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
OK peeps, its official, im in the challenge;

View Image
^ my top 4 contenders
left to right: grapestomper og x bubba jam, lime cookies bubba, chunky diesel (deep chunk x ecsd), and white valley (white dawg x long valley royal kush)

also im running one "extra" plant for my 5th cup;
View Image
^^ Cherry Wine
high CBD hemp, low low THC, like 0.3% or less
someone ran a finola hemp in a previous challenge so im not the first to do this....

let the games begin
i see u r running a lime cookies bubba also,we probley got the seeds from the same icm member, anyway my LCB is replaceing my bubba kush cut.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i see u r running a lime cookies bubba also,we probley got the seeds from the same icm member, anyway my LCB is replaceing my bubba kush cut.

where has mikenite been lately?
def i love my lime cookies bubba, its a true keeper - does yours stretch like crazy?

Latest posts

Latest posts