X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avinash.miles
    replied
    boom, it's done, new 2017 yogurt cup challenge: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....11#post7764111

i will close this thread now that it is officially over

Leave a comment:

• Avinash.miles
    replied
    yes
    sorry i've slacked all of 2016 on it
    new yogi cup challenge starting up soon, i promise

Leave a comment:

• bugman52
    replied
    Originally posted by Avinash.miles View Post

sorry i'm dragging my feet starting up the next round... will do asap, will post link here when it's up, prolly close this one at that time also. bigups on the prize seeds bugman, i love seeing that!
    Maybe we can get Avinash too start up a new one.

Leave a comment:

• psyphish
    replied
    Originally posted by kasvi View Post
    Is there going to be yogurt cup challenge for 2017? I would want to join in.
    Sounds fun, also interested.

Leave a comment:

• kasvi
    replied
    Is there going to be yogurt cup challenge for 2017? I would want to join in.

Leave a comment:

• Dr.King
    replied
    Originally posted by Pl4nk View Post
    Has the next one started yet? If not when?
    Been away for a few weeks. Had some things come up but been keeping things going smoothly as I can . Would definitely like to start another round. I myself am not 100% but would love to get another round going soon if possible. 8th&Aces got me interested in air layering. Can get quite a big air laying clone this time from one of my mother Chemdogs that is in long veg atm. This should be really interesting if another cup does start. Regardless I will keep records of my air laying clone of my Chemdog. Can't wait . Hope everyone is doing well, best of luck.

Leave a comment:

• Pl4nk
    replied
    Has the next one started yet? If not when?

Leave a comment:

• Dr.King
    replied
    Sorry, been lagging behide bad lately. Forgot to update on the G13 lab Double Black. All I know is this pheno was not a 60 day plant. Went well into week 11. Chopped her week 11 and she could have went longer. Smoke is not very great imo. Bad tasting even after curing for over 3 weeks now if not a month. High is decent it is more like good mid grade I would say. From a cannabis dispensary it would be low-mid probably 12% at most. If it tested higher I would be shocked. The high is very dense and too heavy. Not even a fun high imo. I would however smoke it rather then smoking dirt weed so that's a plus . After removing almost all the stems/big/small leafs and most of the non-trich trim she weighted 26.8 grams total dry.

Potency/High from 1-10: 3 Not even worth doing a smoke report it was that bad. By far the worst strain I've ever done. Just because they look pretty doesn't mean it's good cannabis .

Leave a comment:

• Dr.King
    replied
    Originally posted by Bongstar420 View Post
    The picture depicts a 16oz cup.

http://i.imgur.com/1vltx5G.jpg

http://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/...Q&gclsrc=aw.ds

An 8oz yogurt cup is half the size..and it should be visible in the photo that it is a labeled 8oz container to be considered.
    It sure does . Only about 10oz of coco in her though, nor does that matter. If you read back multiple pages. I was just posting pictures of the G13's White Widow because a lot of people are interested in her smoke report I posted it up here for fun. No worries man I clearly stated she wasn't to be included in the contest. Just for fun, no worries friend .

Leave a comment:

• Bongstar420
    replied
    The picture depicts a 16oz cup.

http://i.imgur.com/1vltx5G.jpg

http://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/...Q&gclsrc=aw.ds

An 8oz yogurt cup is half the size..and it should be visible in the photo that it is a labeled 8oz container to be considered.

Originally posted by Castroman View Post
    I can't get over the thickness of that stem in a yogi cup, it's amazing. Too bad Dr. King was disqualified, in my opinion he had a real chance at winning. That said, they are all extremely interesting grows and an inspiration to all. Congrats everybody! Can't wait for the smoke reports

Leave a comment:

• Avinash.miles
    replied
    new thread is pending, thanks for your patience. setting up seed prizes for next round, if anyone has anything they would like to send in for seed prizes PM me.

Leave a comment:

• bugman52
    replied
    sure ill use a prize winning seed lol
    yea i thought every body would like to see the prize.
    Thanks again Bugman

Leave a comment:

• Avinash.miles
    replied

sorry i'm dragging my feet starting up the next round... will do asap, will post link here when it's up, prolly close this one at that time also. bigups on the prize seeds bugman, i love seeing that!

Leave a comment:

• psyphish
    replied
    Originally posted by bugman52 View Post
    my winnings
    View Image
    thanks again for all the icm members who voted for me, & chimera for donateing these seeds.
    getting ready for next round.

Congratulations, are you going to use one of the seeds in the next yogi round?

ps. When is the next round starting? I might give it a proper go this time.
    Last edited by psyphish; 12-22-2015, 12:51.

Leave a comment:

• bugman52
    replied
    my winnings

thanks again for all the icm members who voted for me, & chimera for donateing these seeds.
    getting ready for next round.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X