What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

YOGURT CUP CHALLENGE SUMMER/FALL 2015

YOGURT CUP CHALLENGE SUMMER/FALL 2015

• Twist

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Fax!

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Bugman52

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Jah Nice

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • trichrider

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Ganja Outlaws

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Dirk907

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
votes are currently tied between bugman and ganja outlaws....
:bump: for votes

and once again a big congratulations to ALL members who took on the challenge!

:joint:

Castroman

Greetings all. Here's a update on my yogi cups, currently on week 7 day 5. Having to mainly use one arm to do all this, sorry it will take some time lol. The White Widow and Bubba Kush x Hash Plant are both looking great. Looks as if the BK x HP will be ready in a week, can't wait. Anyone wondering about the scrog it's my Chemdog. She's got about 5 weeks left, really is amazing under a 400 watt system. Good luck all.

White Widow is really swelling, needs atleast 2 weeks to finish.

View Image

View Image

View Image

I can't get over the thickness of that stem in a yogi cup, it's amazing. Too bad Dr. King was disqualified, in my opinion he had a real chance at winning. That said, they are all extremely interesting grows and an inspiration to all. Congrats everybody! Can't wait for the smoke reports

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Too bad Dr. King was disqualified, in my opinion he had a real chance at winning
agreed
the time restraints are part of the challenge tho... and Dr.King won last round.

voting is tied again for first... :bump: for votes

i give thanks for everyone's participation in the yogurt cup challenge, as a competitor or even as a spectator. give thanks for icmag.
:joint:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
i need to take this challeng searousely,& see what i can realy do, all my yoge have been in nucks,craneys,corners & what not, i need to fined a good spot with good light.
congrats to every one who tryed or made it to the end.
im just waiting 4 next round:tiphat:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Congrats to bugman52 for winning and to all of you for playing to the end! When does the next one start?

Ganja_Outlaws

i need to take this challeng searousely,& see what i can realy do, all my yoge have been in nucks,craneys,corners & what not, i need to fined a good spot with good light.
congrats to every one who tryed or made it to the end.
im just waiting 4 next round

Congratulations, victory deserved !! :tiphat::huggg:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Hot damn never thought i woulda won .:woohoo:
THANKS to all u icm menbers who voted for me,.:tiphat:
Shit now i gota step it up a notch.
again thanks bugs

lowlow

thanks for all of you! may I'll be one of you for the next contest?! i'm thinking 'bout that... congrats to you bugman!!

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bigups to the winner,bugman

next round will start in a couple/few weeks, or there-abouts.... keep an eye on the contests section.

Status
Not open for further replies.