What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

YOGURT CUP CHALLENGE SUMMER/FALL 2015

YOGURT CUP CHALLENGE SUMMER/FALL 2015

• Twist

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Fax!

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Bugman52

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Jah Nice

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • trichrider

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Ganja Outlaws

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Dirk907

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnykind

Yogurt cup challenge, very cool, wish I would have seen this back when you guy's started looks like fun I wanna play !!! PM me if you guy's do this again

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
as for the next round; first must have voting for THIS round, declare winner THEN i will post a new thread for the challenge, i think the container size is going to be slightly larger and look out for some OTHER EXTRA requirements to make the game a little bit more interesting.

Dr.King

Veteran
Greetings all. I will update later today. Sorry I have been away for a bit. Hurt in real life. Hope all is good.

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't wait to play with you guys next round :) Theres some impressive plants up in here nice work everyone
Edit: This is my 420th post!

Twist

The smoke report goes like this. There's a mint flavor at the roof your mouth. A berry flavor on the side of your tongue. It's an all-around good smoke. A good functioning all day hi. Here's a better pic of the bud. Thank you for letting me play I enjoyed it.

Last edited:

Ky_Uss

Hello Everyone!

What a wonderfull thread, thanks to all participants! Beautifull Jobs all around!

I hope there´ll be another Cup soon, i´ll partizipate if i can :)

*thumbsup* KY

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yeahthats
next round will start early/mid december....

:bump:
who is still in it? who hasn't harvested? down to the home stretch...

Valdaster

Hello to all,
I finally finished, here are the pictures of dried tops.

This is the final harvest would say just cut to discrete sizes. (dry)

View Image

And close-up of the entire harvest

View Image

View Image

View Image

F1 (my favorite) has revegetated fortunately.

View Image

unfortunately I can not make you one smoke report, in Italy there are controls working once a year and this is the time.

I should have finished.
it was a fantastic experience.
Hello friends and thank you!

Hi FaX!
Good job my friend!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.