What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

YOGURT CUP CHALLENGE SUMMER/FALL 2015

YOGURT CUP CHALLENGE SUMMER/FALL 2015

• Twist

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Fax!

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Bugman52

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Jah Nice

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • trichrider

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Ganja Outlaws

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Dirk907

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnykind

Yogurt cup challenge, very cool, wish I would have seen this back when you guy's started looks like fun I wanna play !!! PM me if you guy's do this again

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
as for the next round; first must have voting for THIS round, declare winner THEN i will post a new thread for the challenge, i think the container size is going to be slightly larger and look out for some OTHER EXTRA requirements to make the game a little bit more interesting.

Dr.King

Veteran
Greetings all. I will update later today. Sorry I have been away for a bit. Hurt in real life. Hope all is good.

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't wait to play with you guys next round :) Theres some impressive plants up in here nice work everyone
Edit: This is my 420th post!

Twist

The smoke report goes like this. There's a mint flavor at the roof your mouth. A berry flavor on the side of your tongue. It's an all-around good smoke. A good functioning all day hi. Here's a better pic of the bud. Thank you for letting me play I enjoyed it.

Last edited:

Ky_Uss

Hello Everyone!

What a wonderfull thread, thanks to all participants! Beautifull Jobs all around!

I hope there´ll be another Cup soon, i´ll partizipate if i can :)

*thumbsup* KY

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yeahthats
next round will start early/mid december....

:bump:
who is still in it? who hasn't harvested? down to the home stretch...

Valdaster

Hello to all,
I finally finished, here are the pictures of dried tops.

This is the final harvest would say just cut to discrete sizes. (dry)

View Image

And close-up of the entire harvest

View Image

View Image

View Image

F1 (my favorite) has revegetated fortunately.

View Image

unfortunately I can not make you one smoke report, in Italy there are controls working once a year and this is the time.

I should have finished.
it was a fantastic experience.
Hello friends and thank you!

Hi FaX!
Good job my friend!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.