What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

YOGURT CUP CHALLENGE SUMMER/FALL 2015

YOGURT CUP CHALLENGE SUMMER/FALL 2015

• Twist

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Fax!

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Bugman52

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Jah Nice

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • trichrider

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Ganja Outlaws

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Dirk907

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.King

Veteran
Update on my very late yogi cups but still always fun :dance013:.

Two part update. First being about the BogBubble which I thought was female. By the end of week 1 going into week 2 it was easy to tell he most certainly was a male. Very unfortunate because I've hear so many good things about this strain. Still got 16 beans so no worries and one unsexed Bog going but it's bigger. This strain seems to take quite some time to show sex in veg. The cup was in veg for over 3 weeks from seed which is usually enough time to see. Glad I am still learning new things everyday.

fotzVVy.jpg

4SGKAnu.jpg

Dirk907

Damn, I need to update my photos. My yogi has been chopped, dried, and cured. The smoke is AWESOME! Very nice sweet taste and smell, with a mellow effect that consumes you (if that makes any sense). The thing is though, the yield was kinda measly: 1.3 grams. Haha!

Looking good everyone. Aces that was one heck of a plant you had going there.

Dr.King

Veteran
Greetings all. My bad, forgot to mention big ups to Eighths-n-Aces nice looking buds and great yield also. Looks like a good smoke either way so that's a big plus. Getting close to that QP mark. I think you can hit that number man.

Second update on the rest of my yogi cups. All are budding nicely. Funny the White Widow is my favorite looking out of the bunch but she isn't even in the contest just wanted to try her again and mainly get a clone. Not as if it matters with Eighths-n-Aces doing things BIG, much respect man. I still have some room in my place so I might grab a 1.5' x 1.5' x 6' clone tents just for this contest and throw a 300 watt led in her. 200 watts for the total tent, think I can squeeze it out of my circuits lol. It is just to much fun to have to give it up after this one haha.

I did a terrible attempt to add a black back drop with a trash bag. Helped some but it's just funny to me, looks super ghetto. Will be grabbing a black back drop at Wal mart for the next set of photos so no worries. Only starting week 3 here, still got 5 weeks or more. Enjoy and goodluck all.

BK x HP

ulLxx0q.jpg

Double Black

98VUGlw.jpg

GTH #1 clone

wmotslO.jpg

White Widow

q72I2Mw.jpg

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
gorilla glue yogis last day in the sun- 25.10.15

gorilla glue yogis last day in the sun- 25.10.15

FaX!

Best Magic Moment!
12° Up, 4° Day dried and close in jar

12° Up, 4° Day dried and close in jar

Hello to all,
I finally finished, here are the pictures of dried tops.

This is the final harvest would say just cut to discrete sizes. (dry)

picture.php

And close-up of the entire harvest

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

F1 (my favorite) has revegetated fortunately.

picture.php

unfortunately I can not make you one smoke report, in Italy there are controls working once a year and this is the time.

I should have finished.
it was a fantastic experience.
Hello friends and thank you!

Twist

Update before the chop. I fed them almost all veg nuts. I was too lazy to make nutrients up for the yogurt cups. I flushed for a week and these are the final pictures. .
White berry
Nebula.

The both of them together.

Twist

Here's some cutaway shots .

White berry

Nebula

Whiteberry was 29 g wet stock and all. I think if I put a dedicated place in my room I could produce some pretty large plants.

Last edited:
White maylar or double colored plastic ok

White maylar or double colored plastic ok

:laughing:
Greetings all. My bad, forgot to mention big ups to Eighths-n-Aces nice looking buds and great yield also. Looks like a good smoke that's the catch we can't taste them:tiphat:
Second update on the rest of my yogi cups. All are budding nicely. Funny the White Widow is my favorite looking out of the bunch but she isn't even in the contest just wanted to try her again and mainly get a clone. Not as if it matters with Eighths-n-Aces doin
White widow prefers at end of flowering tens days dark then harvat[l] circuits lol. It is just to much fun to have to give it up after this one haha.
Use flat white paint or Mylar to black out for 12:12 Home Depot trap black on one side and white on the other multi purpose. The Great

I did a terrible attempt to add a black back drop with a trash bag. Helped some but it's just funny to me, looks super ghetto. Will be grabbing a black back drop at Wal mart for the next set of photos so no wlack

yes sir Rees

I hope she is as good as she looks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 17
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts