What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

YOGURT CUP CHALLENGE SUMMER/FALL 2015

YOGURT CUP CHALLENGE SUMMER/FALL 2015

• Twist

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Fax!

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Bugman52

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Jah Nice

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • trichrider

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Ganja Outlaws

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Dirk907

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
nice drawing thrichy- i started a drawing class a few weeks ago, hoping to stimulate my creative side and stay busy during the winter months.

my balcony is really starting to smell up the whole street. you cant see the plants from street level but the apartments above have a good view. the few plants that i have out there this year are nothing compared to the sea of green that i have had in the past.
my biggest problem at this point is the neighbourhood teenagers who go around all the yards checking for plants. we had lots of plants stolen from the yard a few years back and that is why i am only using the balcony now. i just hope the smell does not draw them up like a magnet. those thieving kids really piss me off.

i know that i am not going to win any prizes for my regular updates but i do enjoy this challenge and even more this time that my yogis are outside in the sunshine.
cheers to all who are still in the game

FaX!

Best Magic Moment!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=58712&pictureid=1506175View Image

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=58712&pictureid=1506173View Image

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=58712&pictureid=1506172View Image

we're having fun now....
they're still alive. not that that means much relative to size. the limits and bounds of sanity being re-tested and challenged.
who knows where that points? rhetoric aside, anyone who keeps alive a flowering plant in a container this small has some account of what is actually happening.
well done!
we can at least laugh at ourselves and giggle with an understanding that life exists, and where life exists, we rule. Go Seahawks!

Hey trichrider, beautiful design and great job!

View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image nice drawing thrichy- i started a drawing class a few weeks ago, hoping to stimulate my creative side and stay busy during the winter months.

my balcony is really starting to smell up the whole street. you cant see the plants from street level but the apartments above have a good view. the few plants that i have out there this year are nothing compared to the sea of green that i have had in the past.
my biggest problem at this point is the neighbourhood teenagers who go around all the yards checking for plants. we had lots of plants stolen from the yard a few years back and that is why i am only using the balcony now. i just hope the smell does not draw them up like a magnet. those thieving kids really piss me off.

i know that i am not going to win any prizes for my regular updates but i do enjoy this challenge and even more this time that my yogis are outside in the sunshine.
cheers to all who are still in the game

Jahnice Hello, sorry for the plants that were taken from you :comfort:, it would make me too angry! You have some beautiful flowers.
Very great compliment!

I want to congratulate all of you, participants and not!
It is a challenge to grow plants in pots so small.
Great!

Ganja_Outlaws

Hi guys !!
It's time of harvest also for AK Mozzarella ! (85 days)
Once again my little helper masked came to help me, with his usual tasks....! (ahahahahah)
The quantity is again poor, but at least it is double the previous one (probably for merit of the slur).... the quality is always good and smells are the same (very lemony, sour, but also with "autumn notes".....)
But 'nuff said, let's move to some photos !

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][Summary :

85rd day from germination, 60th of flowering

Strain : 2 seeds of ak Sugar GoM (grass o matic - Brasilian Sativa x Auto AK)
Sub : bio bizz light mix
Fert : biogrow - biobloom + green sensation
Pots : 1 glass of Estathè 200 ml - 1 container for mozzarella 250 ml]

Pics :

[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]measurement
[/FONT]

roots

cut !

weighing

So, my cycle can define concluded ! In fact it's my second cycle and are really happy to have participated !
I know that i will not have much hope in comparison to good growers as you all, but i had to try and i'll try again! eheheheheh
Congratulations to all, you are all truly great growers and good persons !!
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It's all for now, see you next time for smoke report !

Good day, bye bye !
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Betterhaff

Veteran
I love this thread and/or all the yogi threads. More power to the creative. Jahnice looks good... Ace's incredible. Everyone gets a high five.

^agreed

It's very interesting seeing how much can be produced from an 8oz container.

I'd imagine it would be hard to grow very large plants. I wonder what the record harvest is?

Dude's vertical/hydro 8oz set-up looks like it would yield a lot...

Eighths-n-Aces

Veteran
looks good Ganja! i like the fact that you actually have something still alive in the root ball! are you doing anything special to make that happen?

the root ball won't slide out of the cup this time and i haven't wanted to force things and fuck them up so i'm not sure what they look like under the surface. last week i still had a couple pretty roots on the top of the container. this week things are lookin' pretty grim root wise ........

there isn't fuck all going on anymore on the surface and from the way the plant looks today i'm pretty sure i'm going to see a bunch of rotten nasty when i pull her out of the cup.

day 56 of 12/12 ...... i've been flushing her out for most of the week and she is looking pretty rough overall.

another 24-48 hours and i'll take her down.:cry: i look at it as a mercy killing. this girl has busted her ass in some fucked up conditions trying to do her job. she deserves it! mother nature is one tough lady ....... if i ever get to meet i can only hope she has a sense of humor because explaining why we do what we do to these girls is really gonna be hard:tiphat:

there is some pretty frost under the dead leaves, so the story isn't all dark

i'll post more at the postmortem ...... shouldn't be long now

good luck to everybody who is still on the track!

Still, nice job Eigths-n-Aces!

It may not be the prettiest but it looks close to done and the buds look good.

Can't wait to see the final dry yield on that!

Ganja_Outlaws

looks good Ganja! i like the fact that you actually have something still alive in the root ball! are you doing anything special to make that happen?

Hi Ace !

Thanks for your compliments ! In comparison to your wonder, mine is nothing !! :biggrin:
No, unfortunately i did not do anything ..... because i'm busy with other plants (in vegetative and flowering) and my priority was to complete the cycle without problems......
Keep in mind that these are my first experiences! (i have to grow and learn so much !)
In the future i'll try again, sure, so i can make me a bit 'more experience and because i like a lot ! :biggrin:

Congratulations Ace for your wonderful work !! :huggg:

Good day !
:wave:

Eighths-n-Aces

Veteran
it's over for me. 58 days of 12/12

the roots looked better than i thought they would under the surface. they looked and definitely smelled way better than last round.

i think the lava rock and charcoal did what i wanted it too drainage wise and the roots expanded out of the cup again but stayed pretty compact compared to last time.

the wet weights ......

with leaves 275.3 g

then after a major pain in the ass wet trim 229.4 g

the bud is nowhere near as dense or as pretty as the plant that i took the air layer off of but it looks like it'll smoke pretty good.

it'll be nice to not wake up in the middle of the night wondering if today is the day a bad timer/pump/relay/drip line/or something you didn't think of is going to fuck things up too. i'll still be waking up and wondering about all kinds of stupid shit, but the list will be shorter

good luck to everybody who's still :watchplant:

Ganja_Outlaws

it's over for me. 58 days of 12/12

the roots looked better than i thought they would under the surface. they looked and definitely smelled way better than last round.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=62047&pictureid=1508539View Image

i think the lava rock and charcoal did what i wanted it too drainage wise and the roots expanded out of the cup again but stayed pretty compact compared to last time.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=62047&pictureid=1508537View Image

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=62047&pictureid=1508543View Image

the wet weights ......

with leaves 275.3 g

then after a major pain in the ass wet trim 229.4 g

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=62047&pictureid=1508532View Image

the bud is nowhere near as dense or as pretty as the plant that i took the air layer off of but it looks like it'll smoke pretty good.

it'll be nice to not wake up in the middle of the night wondering if today is the day a bad timer/pump/relay/drip line/or something you didn't think of is going to fuck things up too. i'll still be waking up and wondering about all kinds of stupid shit, but the list will be shorter

good luck to everybody who's still :watchplant:

Chapeau :tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts