What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

YOGURT CUP CHALLENGE SUMMER/FALL 2015

YOGURT CUP CHALLENGE SUMMER/FALL 2015

• Twist

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Fax!

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Bugman52

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Jah Nice

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • trichrider

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Ganja Outlaws

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Dirk907

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganja_Outlaws

How's it hangin bro? It seems go well! When do you think to start with ferts? Kick butt! Always smoooooke weed
See you soon on italian forum, i follow you

Hi Mahps ! For at least 2-3 weeks nothing ferts ! ;)

i love the euro crowd in the yogi cup challenge this round!! i've always noticed lots of action in the italy section

as for myself & my entry this round.....
the cloner is full, and i have some yogi cups laying around, will definitely try to get a good run in this time 'round.

Hi Avinash
respect.gif
I love this cup !! Glad to see you in, good luck !! ;)

(Italians are always active !!
huggg.gif
)

Ahahahahahahahah

Amazing update!

Ahahahahaahahah thanks Stoo !! :tiphat:

FaX!

Best Magic Moment!
4° Up

4° Up

ok, as I told you, I took photos of the switch

picture.php

picture.php

and my homemade lamp socket now with 1 lamp, then 2.

picture.php

see u next up! :wave:

Last edited:

mahps

Greetings all, glad to see everyone joining in with early entries. My first up-date can finally start. Two seedlings, one being G13's Double Black and the other is Ace's Bubba Kush x Hash Plant. Soil used was pure 100% coco. Before planting seeds I always water the soil with 1/8th nutrients with a Root booster and B-52. Germinated in 2 days out of the soil, now currently day 10. Advanced Nutrients used the whole time. Cloned my Green House Seeds Chemdog keeper yesterday and added her into a cup just like the one stated above. I have no doubt she will clone within 3-7 days and be out growing the others soon enough. Tomorrow I will start two other cups with Bog seeds Bogbubble. Hopefully both or atleast one are female, crossing my fingers haha. Good luck to everyone.

Two seedlings so far after planting before germination. Sorry I misspelled Bubba Kush on the cup and put Kusk lol. Guess I smoked to much when I was making the cups.

View Image

All three cups together.

View Image

Here is a finished product of my Chemdog. She yielded 7 oz's under 400 watts in 3 gallons of coco. Hoping the cup turns out just as nice.

View Image

View Image

Amazing bud bro! Good job!

FaX!

Best Magic Moment!
5° Up

5° Up

Hello guys!!
Today I put the water automatically and the second lamp!

picture.php

the tank is out of the box!

picture.php

:wave:

Last edited:

Dr.King

Veteran
First update on the Bog Seeds Bogbubbles. Just dropped them tonight and are germinating. Crossing my fingers for 2 females :biggrin:. Same soil (pure coco), same nutrients (Advanced nutrients), same lighting right now (2 foot T-5 6400K ArgoMax double bulbs. Let them veg in my clone tent until a foot tall then right into one of my veg tents (400 watt MH). Will probably veg all of them for atleast a good month solid maybe more for the shorter flowering strains. My Chemdog takes 11-12 weeks so can't veg for to long but she stretches 2 x in flower. It will be really fun seeing the finished produces considering I only entered one cup last contest. Good luck to the other contestants.

Next year I will also be participating in the Outdoor contest and I am so amped up about it already. Got my Outdoor strains that I know grow really big (over 20 feet) easily. Can't wait to blast it up with a 30+ feet tree.

After raining one day randomly I went outside. My family and I saw a double rain bow in real life for the first time ever. It was beautiful, you could see from end to end. Wish my camera was better. Hope someone enjoys it :).

QeTlwaG.jpg

ubn8FVz.jpg

DoomsDay

Double rainbow have been showing themselves quite a bit lately here in California as well. Very intriguing.

J

jamesb35

hello , I start yogurt cup!!! ahaha:tiphat:

I emptied the shelves of the cabinet of mothers bonsay and put to germinate plants for yugurt cup !!!!

I use 30watt LED for germination and vegetative ,and 60 watt LED for flowering !!!

grow cabinet :

35x35 cm , height adjustable ,

sub : is my mix of mountain terrain ( sterilized ) ,

pots : 250ml ,

fert : organic products ,

plants :

a hybrid of satsog x haze (old neville 's ) ,regular !!!

1 sat sog (my hybrid) regular ,

1 " durban " x Columbian (old african seeds ) regular ,

1 super james ( my old hybrid , the base is old neville 's haze ) regular ,

1 old super silver haze x old Ketama , regular.

some plants I planted 2-3 days ago , but then I decided to get to 5 because they are regular ...:)

see u next up ...
:tiphat:

Attachments

• attachmentDUVWAWCN.jpg
    attachmentDUVWAWCN.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_4906.jpg
    IMG_4906.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_4907.JPG
    IMG_4907.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 21

Slurm

Update, crocketts is loving the light, I moved the shoreline under the light too, for lack of more string I haven't tied any of the other strains up yet:( Once my master kush harvests ill have room to add a table of some sort to get them up there.

Crocketts:
ZpmvhWu.jpg

Shoreline:
HVenzqB.jpg

(The background plant has been getting flushed a bit early, most of her is getting blasted fresh frozen)

Here are the others on the floor, including a few i'm starting in solo cups to move to 2 gallons today.
83qvmCg.jpg

They're in pure coco, heavy 16 nutrient line but only fed the crocketts a tiny splash of what the OG gets :watchplant:

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran

satisfied i didn't overdose with nutes this time.
being very cautious not to overwater too.

some day i'll get the hang of it.

till then...:smoke out:

Dr.King

Veteran

Nice looking clones. Thought your clones went straight into coco until I reread your other posts. I was gonna ask for help :biggrin:.

Update on just the GHS Chemdog clone. I can clone so easily in rockwool cubes but everytime I try to clone into 100% pure coco the clone just slowly wilts even with advanced cloning techniques. I even shaved 1/2" up and around the bottom of the cut for more root mass to grow which is suppose to be almost 100% success. I have even been misting her with water to keep her up. Humidity is mid 60%s which is what I normally run for cloning and it only takes 3-7 days. Maybe it is too much coco for the clone so it isn't getting enough oxygen? I've seen other clone in 100% coco. I'm kinda stumped at this point. Any help would be great thanks :tiphat:. Cus I am hoping she makes it and comes around :comfort:.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my cloner is full, many are rooted, will empty it in a few days and at least a couple clones will go into yogurt cups (im thinking i'll do some outside and some inside, my flowering room schedule will cooperate this time around, i think).

looking good everyone, keep up the steady updates
:joint:

FaX!

Best Magic Moment!
my cloner is full, many are rooted, will empty it in a few days and at least a couple clones will go into yogurt cups (im thinking i'll do some outside and some inside, my flowering room schedule will cooperate this time around, i think).

looking good everyone, keep up the steady updates
:joint:

We are all waiting for the photo! :huggg:

Ganja_Outlaws

Hi guys ! It's time to small update....... not much to say, today is the 16th day after germination and the girls seem to grow well .... as you can see from the measurements of my little helper ! (no ferts, only water for the moment !)

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][Summary :

Strain : 2 seeds of ak Sugar GoM (grass o matic - Brasilian Sativa x Auto AK)
Sub : bio bizz light mix
Fert : biogrow - biobloom + green sensation
Pots : 1 glass of Estathè 200 ml - 1 container for mozzarella 250 ml]

AK "Estathè"

AK "mozzarella"

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]overview and my little helper, paused, as she rolls up a joint ! :biggrin:

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It's all for now, we feel next time for the new updates !

wave.gif

ps ( ROLL UP !!!! )
[/FONT]

Dirk907

Count me in. Using 250ml Red Bull cans to run 3 from seed. One Berry Bomb Auto from Bomb Seeds and two bag seeds. I throw all my bag seed into the same pile, so I have no idea what's gonna pop and let's hope for two ladies! The photo shows two BBA's, but I'm only entering one for this contest. I have other plans for the second BBA ;)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mahps

Count me in. Using 250ml Red Bull cans to run 3 from seed. One Berry Bomb Auto from Bomb Seeds and two bag seeds. I throw all my bag seed into the same pile, so I have no idea what's gonna pop and let's hope for two ladies! The photo shows two BBA's, but I'm only entering one for this contest. I have other plans for the second BBA ;)

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Nice idea! Which kind of sub are you using? How much perlite do you add?

mahps

Hi guys ! It's time to small update....... not much to say, today is the 16th day after germination and the girls seem to grow well .... as you can see from the measurements of my little helper ! (no ferts, only water for the moment !)

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][Summary :

Strain : 2 seeds of ak Sugar GoM (grass o matic - Brasilian Sativa x Auto AK)
Sub : bio bizz light mix
Fert : biogrow - biobloom + green sensation
Pots : 1 glass of Estathè 200 ml - 1 container for mozzarella 250 ml]

AK "Estathè"

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=62175&pictureid=1475733&thumb=2]View Image[/URL]

AK "mozzarella"

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=62175&pictureid=1475734&thumb=2]View Image[/URL]

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]overview and my little helper, paused, as she rolls up a joint ! :biggrin:

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=62175&pictureid=1475735&thumb=2]View Image[/URL]

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It's all for now, we feel next time for the new updates !

View Image

ps ( ROLL UP !!!! )
[/FONT]

Did you a few holes on the bottom of cups?

Status
Not open for further replies.