What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

YOGURT CUP CHALLENGE SUMMER/FALL 2015

YOGURT CUP CHALLENGE SUMMER/FALL 2015

• Twist

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Fax!

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Bugman52

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Jah Nice

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • trichrider

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Ganja Outlaws

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Dirk907

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
hello , I would like to participate and tomorrow sow seedlings 2- 3 !!!
I have to write and document this topic ???
or open a new ???
come on in an join us.drop a few seeds or take a few cuts.
just post any pic/info u can about your grow as u go,
all in here:tiphat:

FaX!

Best Magic Moment!
2° Up

2° Up

hello guys, here is a new update.

2 of 3 seeds have germinated (perhaps because it was one in the past during some alcohol extraction ...), I planted them (07/02/2015) and I put them immediately in their final housing.

picture.php

picture.php

the images are not recent but the box has not changed, it had built to start the peppers.

Under the pots I put under a jar with a layer of gravel and added little water, is a technique bonsai to keep a strong concentration of moisture in the vicinity of the plants.

picture.php

I love analogic instrumentation :laughing:

Cotyledons just past the edge of the pot, add more land so as to get the container is giving time to the plant to finish his stretching, of course now the vessels are very close to the lamps to contain it all.

picture.php

See u next up!

Last edited:

Ganja_Outlaws

Hi !

Hi !

Hello everyone, nice to meet you all ! I am "Lino" crazy italian smoker and beginner grower ..... but I love this competition ! Great idea !! As soon as I realized it, I wanted to participate !
And I would try, if I can ........

I present the "Outlaws cave", where i moved with the gbox for the vegetation in the summer (because the "cave" is pretty cool) built with 8 polystyrene panels..... with a lamp cfl 250 w for vegetation.
Strain : 2 seeds of ak Sugar GoM (grass o matic - Brasilian Sativa x Auto AK)
Sub : bio bizz light mix
Fert : biogrow - biobloom + green sensation
Pots : 1 glass of Estathè (20 cl = 200 ml) - 1 container for mozzarella (eeehh italian ! ahahahahaahh) 250 ml.

Below I leave you some pictures general....

"mozzarella's pot"

glass of Estathè

box

now the seeds are in germination

I hope to be on time !
We feel in the next few days for the update !

:wave:

Last edited:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello , I would like to participate and tomorrow sow seedlings 2- 3 !!!
I have to write and document this topic ???
or open a new ???

post everything HERE In this thread so we can ALL follow along together.

i suppose if yo ureally wana you can start a thread (perhaps in micro grows) to show off your yogi cup grow, if you do please post link to it here.

Dr.King

Veteran
Greetings all. Almost lost my account due to reformatting my computer. Luckily "Skip" from customer support was able to help me, so I :tiphat: to him/her.

Glad to see plenty of contestants entering this round. Started my 2 seedlings, G13 Labs Double Black and Ace Seeds Bubba Kush x Hash Plant. Starting my Chemdog clone tonight and will update with photos and information for the contest :biggrin:. Have a great day everyone.

HatchBrew

Veteran
Was out of town thru this past week. Got home tonight and knocked my yogi over...it's fine. 1 week into 12/12 photos forthcoming in the next couple days, just wanted to X-Plane my lack of update-age. ;):)

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Awesome your doing this again Avinash!!

When did your avatar change? :bigeye:

Hoping to join in this round....

Looking forward to following along! :tiphat:

Ganja_Outlaws

Hi guys, all good ?
Small update from the maternity ward of the "cave" ...... 2 girls were born !! The Yogurt cup can begin! :woohoo:

I also wanted to introduce my little helper masked (for privacy :biggrin:) that will help me with measurements and other small things.....

All for now,good day to all :wave:

Last edited:

Ganja_Outlaws

Hi guys, all ok ?
I wanted to do a little update from the "maternity room" because my little helper made some small job......:biggrin: (and why in the first update the girls were still much tiny....)
Today we are on the 4th day after germination and, for the moment, everything seems to be going well ! No fert for the moment (too early), only water decanted.....

Summary :

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Strain : 2 seeds of ak Sugar GoM (grass o matic - Brasilian Sativa x Auto AK)
Sub : bio bizz light mix
Fert : biogrow - biobloom + green sensation
Pots : 1 glass of Estathè 200 ml - 1 container for mozzarella 250 ml.
[/FONT]
Some pics

It's all for now, we feel next week for the next updates !

Good weekend everyone ! :wave:

[sorry guys for my bad english ! :p]

Last edited:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Hello guys! Great to see a nice start to this round as well. Good luck to all of you! :lurk:

Dr.King

Veteran
Thanks to Oldpink, Skip and Avinash.miles. After seeing my reward it just turned up my interest in contests :biggrin:. Hopefully after seeing my reward more people will tune in to turn up the heat in the contests. Picked the Bog Bubble packs and received two extra free packs which totaled 41 seeds in all, love it. The Pez x Ort is called Washington Apple. Which after looking it up turns out looks pretty good but was a limited release so I will not run them until I move. The Rez SSSDH are also a limited release so they will also be saved. Planning to run a few Bogbubbles get them really big. Since I heard the female rate was pretty high on the Bogbubble I plan to entry one of them as a special thanks too Avinash.miles for creating these special contests, :tiphat:.

WUkMgyP.jpg

Slurm

Count me in ! Just started germing three seeds. Hopefully they'll all pop,
TGA Space Candy 1x
TGA Vortex 1x
Devils Harvest Seeds Shoreline 1x (cbd strain from Amsterdam, just got some beans at the chalice cup)

Haven't ran any of these before & figured this would be a fun time to do so. Just going to add them into my tent with the others :D now I just need to get a camera!

Slurm

I'm in and germinating. If I get a male and a female, I'll make babies. No more autoflowering strains for me, going to give these some veg time. Last round I got 12 grams from the Black Cream and 10 grams per Spyder, I'm hoping to get at least 20 grams per plant this time.

I'm going to be using a 250ml smoothie container and a 200ml yoghurt cup, filled with coco coir.

1 Seed Per Strain,

Bodhi - Heaven Mountain (Goji og (bodhi cut) x Appalachia)
TGA SubCool - Space Candy (Cotton Candy Kush X Space Queen)
[URL=http://i.imgur.com/pjjtFR9l.jpg]View Image[/URL]
[URL=http://i.imgur.com/O8a9tKMl.jpg]View Image[/url]

Hey man have you ran the space candy yet? I'm germing one & just saw yours has sprouted. Not sure what to expect with it but I'm excited :D best of luck with her

psyphish

Veteran
Thanks to Oldpink, Skip and Avinash.miles. After seeing my reward it just turned up my interest in contests :biggrin:. Hopefully after seeing my reward more people will tune in to turn up the heat in the contests. Picked the Bog Bubble packs and received two extra free packs which totaled 41 seeds in all, love it. The Pez x Ort is called Washington Apple. Which after looking it up turns out looks pretty good but was a limited release so I will not run them until I move. The Rez SSSDH are also a limited release so they will also be saved. Planning to run a few Bogbubbles get them really big. Since I heard the female rate was pretty high on the Bogbubble I plan to entry one of them as a special thanks too Avinash.miles for creating these special contests, :tiphat:.

Now I'm upset at myself for being lazy last round, cool seeds.

Hey man have you ran the space candy yet? I'm germing one & just saw yours has sprouted. Not sure what to expect with it but I'm excited
biggrin.gif
best of luck with her

I've popped a single seed before, the plant was male though. Just harvested my Vortex a week ago.

Slurm

Now I'm upset at myself for being lazy last round, cool seeds.

I've popped a single seed before, the plant was male though. Just harvested my Vortex a week ago.

My qlueners came out all male, was sad but bred with what I liked most vs the other boys.
Lets hope to each get a female Space Candy, itll be cool having two people running it. & I'm excited to run vortex !

Oh also, transplanted a random seed Crockett gave me at San Bernadino HTCC 2015. I bought a pack of Clementine & asked if he had any single seeds laying around as a freebie (shouldntve asked but I was dabbed out) & he handed me a seed from "OG" he had with his friend earlier that day, from his friends homegrown. It was sprouted a few days ago & just put it in a 200 mL parsley leaf container ! im new to here so I think I ramble a bit, sorry all.

psyphish

Veteran
Here's my day 19 update. The plants have spent most of their life sitting under an 18w T8 fluorescent in my kitchen and will stay there until I get everything I have going on sorted. They haven't been fed daily, the coco doesn't dry fast enough for my liking.

Slurm

So put aside a 300ml container that cut down to 250ml, using I for the space candy.
Water bottle for Vortex.

PvH4Juj.jpg

Heres pictures of the seed Crockett gave me, transplanted into a little herb container that holds 7g dry weight of stuff (like a yogurt container) & held a little over 200ml of water.

Medium: Coco coir

RfRMbLB.jpg

b5p8vnN.jpg

jVI0C9W.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts