What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

YOGURT CUP CHALLENGE SUMMER/FALL 2015

YOGURT CUP CHALLENGE SUMMER/FALL 2015

• Twist

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Fax!

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Bugman52

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Jah Nice

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • trichrider

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Ganja Outlaws

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Dirk907

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FaX!

Best Magic Moment!
8º Up, 35 day after switch in bloom

8º Up, 35 day after switch in bloom

Hello,
I had to tie both.

picture.php
picture.php

after-switched the plants in bloom, they finished the vegetative growth until 17/08...
The 17/08 put the first Femm pre flowers and now they are so.

picture.php
picture.php

See U next Up :wave:

Ganja_Outlaws

Hi guys, fast weekly update from the cave...... there is little to do and say, girls grow up alone and i simply follow them ;)
(and since there is not much to do, I have sent on holiday my little helper !)

[Summary :

43rd day from germination, 17th from switch

Strain : 2 seeds of ak Sugar GoM (grass o matic - Brasilian Sativa x Auto AK)
Sub : bio bizz light mix
Fert : biogrow - biobloom + green sensation
Pots : 1 glass of Estathè 200 ml - 1 container for mozzarella 250 ml]

detail apical AK "Estathè" (with/without flash)

detail apical AK "Mozzarella"

and overview

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We feel next time for the new updates, good day !

:wave:
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

soserthc1

Cool ass thread appears as thou its pretty hard to keep these little gals green . I would have to quit my day job just to be able to water something that small

Dr.King

Veteran
Cool ass thread appears as thou its pretty hard to keep these little gals green . I would have to quit my day job just to be able to water something that small

Yogi cups are a rather fun thing to do if one has the space Imo. Keeping them green just either takes a few grows to get them to stay healthy, learning from others or just by trial and error that grow. You can do it man :good:.

I personally find watering pretty easy compared to a really big plant. Since one has to water so much throughout I just mix 2-3 gallons of nutrients in a closed container like a water jug. Nutrients stay good for 2-3 weeks mixed up so each time before I use it I shake it up for a good 30 seconds. Hasn't failed me yet. Just a little secret I'll share even tho I know others do this :biggrin:.

I'll update later today once I get a chance. Haven't been feeling good lately which is why I love having nutrients mixed up already. Good luck to everyone.

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
gorilla glue 4 --yogi 2
transplanted august 26 from florescents

gg4 yogi cups reunited outdoors august 26

MrBungle

Hey all, this thread is awesome! my first transplant from clone puck into soil, is in a yogurt cup... My cups are like 5 years old now, been reusing the same ones since they stopped making the cup shape I like. Though I have been eyeing up some of the square shaped cups they have been releasing the last couple years. I think they might use up space a lil more efficiently.

Dr.King

Veteran
Looking good everyone. Can't wait to see more. I am facing the same challenge as last time :laughing: lack of time. I started mine to late so the plan is like last time. Veg them for a bit longer then place them into my Sativa tent right into 11/13 for 2 weeks then right to 10/14 to finish them hopefully within time. This round it will be even closer so If I am not finished by the deadline I will pull one early just to enter it if need be for fun cus that's what it's about for me. Then I'll finish the others off properly cus I needs to taste the buds.

Clones definitely grow much faster. I am thinking the rockwool cube in the middle is going to make watering later in flowering harder. She isn't even that big yet and I notice water sitting up on top longer then just the pure coco cups.

All 4 are going nicely right now. Finally big enough so I can top em for cloning. GTH #1 is the biggest since it was a clone. I plan to do a little scrogging for her. BogBubble is doing good, still unsexed. Had a weak lower stem so I had to support it until it thickens more. Double Black is looking more like a Sativa day by day which is really odd since it's 100% Indica (Black Domina 98 x Black Domina 98). We shall see how it turns out. The Bubba Kush x Hash Plant has heavy big leaves which leads me to believe it is more on the Deep Chunk pheno side. It's the pheno I was looking for so here's to hoping. Good luck to everyone.

yAfWA2B.jpg

eesSKaB.jpg

Eighths-n-Aces

Veteran
15 days of 12/12

she isn't stretching like this strain normally does but she's sure filling out.

i've been foliar feeding something every night (her day) and she seems to like it so far. the rotation started with home made cal-phos, then nettle FPE , then Optic Foliar's 3 part.all of it happens with the lights on. i know that none of that is exactly normal/sane but since we're growing in a yogurt cup i figure sanity went out the door a while ago:whee: and sanity is overrated anyway IMHO

if you're interested in bottled foliars you should take a look at Optic Foliar's gear ....... from what i am seeing the stuff works really really well.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
hey maggers!
time for updates :)flowers2:)!

the MH really helped with the tight internodes.

the cal-mag and increased nutrients helped a lot also.

yellowing has subsided, but lateral branching suffers.

still bonsai type growth even with stronger light and more nutes...

they are about to be lst'd for flowering (soon!!! ??weeks left?).

hope there is enough time still for them to finish...

damn Eighths-n-Aces, she's a monster! do you feed continuous?
props bro...

later

Eighths-n-Aces

Veteran
nice updates everyone! this gets better every round

do you feed continuous?

i'm running the short cycle timers and the drip system again, but this round i am running just one rez and two different timers control one pump. she's getting full strength nutes every watering and it's dialed so there is not much run off during the day cycles but there is a lot at night ..... so far so good. as of last night the day cycles were about 114 minutes apart and the nights are at just under 4 hours.

and so project salma grinds on .......

Slurm

So here's a real late update with everything thus far, plus an old picture I had taken when the crocketts was hanging from the light.

The vortex & crocketts are female, & hoping to see some nice buds! any feedback appreciated. sorry its been a while, been getting settled into a new job

First up Crocketts
1nPO0zJ.jpg

heres it hanging
LaEPQ29.jpg

heres the vortex
LOUXUWu.jpg

& a shot of the two girls bodies ;)
kRx2WGz.jpg

Going to go a little heavier on feeding, 12/12 from seed

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
i love Slurm's 'suspension bud' :)

anyone else doing this round outdoors?

sorry , i have to admit to being lazy/busy and not reading backwards.

i avoided any rockwool cubes this time because i just cannot get the hang of watering them. they are either soaking wet or too dry. i was feeling like a plant killer last time around and public embarrassment is not my thing. hopefully this round will be more successful.

GG4 yogis with mom and sisters on balcony

Dirk907

Updates on the red bull cans - supercropped the bag seed plant. Here they are on August 22:

picture.php

Moved both of them into the flower room on August 28th. Photos from yesterday:

picture.php

picture.php

Ganja_Outlaws

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hi guys ! Small up, the girls are doing well, i moved to another box (next to each other "official) because under the ur was too high ..... where are now the values are optimal !
I have pruned the ak Estathè and i removed the leaves ugliest.......
Some "drops" of ferts alternating with water alone.

[Summary :

52rd day from germination, 26th of flowering

Strain : 2 seeds of ak Sugar GoM (grass o matic - Brasilian Sativa x Auto AK)
Sub : bio bizz light mix
Fert : biogrow - biobloom + green sensation
Pots : 1 glass of Estathè 200 ml - 1 container for mozzarella 250 ml]

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We feel next time for the new updates, good day to all !

:wave:
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.