X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello friends, two new plants!!!
    1 old sat sog
    1 old super silver haze (sensi)x old ketama

some varieties of seeds are 15-20 years and they need more time to germinate !!!

I also lowered the moisture off the dehumidifier because the leaves with 97 % humidity did not like ... ihihhihi

the latest plants are suitable for yogurt cup ??? !!! ihihii
    Attached Files

Comment

This is coming out to be a good way to test genetics.

However I hate soil growing... I may have to hempy some yogurt cups and ad them to the run. Soil and I have never seen eye to eye.

Comment

The Heaven Mountain showed male pre-flowers. The Space Candy is female, however I decided to re-pot her, so I'm out.

Good luck to everyone.

Comment

Even to stabilize genetic Handy is because you can put so many plants and Have More subjects by Select ..

(we stabilize new hybrid the pots 750ml !!!)

also to preserve genetic is very helpful because you can keep many small plants in a small place ...

(through radical constriction you can keep small !!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by psyphish View Post
            The Heaven Mountain showed male pre-flowers. The Space Candy is female, however I decided to re-pot her, so I'm out.

Good luck to everyone.
            it's a shame!

sigpic

Comment

i put 2 in yogi cups... im in, will post pics asap

Comment

hello guis, it germinated the fourth plant !!!
                the super james instead is not yet germinated !
                the next day I put the photo with the sisters!!!!!
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi guys, all ok ? Small update from the cave.... my little helper is on vacation, then I took the opportunity to try the 'lst on AK Mozzarella.... for the moment always respond well, it's just a little bit slower than the sister (who has already shown the pre flowers). A few days and then I will start to put them in bloom.... still no ferts, only water for the moment !

[Summary :

23rd day from germination

Strain : 2 seeds of ak Sugar GoM (grass o matic - Brasilian Sativa x Auto AK)
                  Sub : bio bizz light mix
                  Fert : biogrow - biobloom + green sensation
                  Pots : 1 glass of Estathè 200 ml - 1 container for mozzarella 250 ml]

AK "estathè" 23 days

pre flowers AK "Estathè"

AK "Mozzarella" 23 days

"lst" in detail

overview

It's all for now, we feel next time for the new updates !
                  Good day to all, byeee !

(Roll up, roll up, roll up !! : D )

"Ogni persona che incontri sta combattendo una battaglia di cui non sai nulla. Sii gentile. Sempre."

"La pazienza è la virtù dei forti....."

The outlaws cave, ciclo continuo : "on air" - Lucid Bolt - Nebula II CBD - Acid

Yogurt cup

1° ciclo AF (Ak Sugar GoM - Purple Bud - Buddha Magnum) concluso ! [aprile/agosto 2015]

Consigli per i novizi :

- Girate le foto prima di caricarle

- NON APRITE 1000 thread A CASO
                  (soprattutto se ne avete già uno vostro personale, il quale potete usare per tutto !)

quindi

- Usate la funzione "cerca" ed un po' di buon senso

e consultate il

Vademecum per i nuovi iscritti

sigpic

Comment

White Widow mini SoG

Already had the second batch in their cups and saw contest White Window 2-3 weeks from seedling sex unknown another 1-3 weeks then flower for 45-55 day these mini cup grows yield about 1-1 1/2 ounces w/5 plants more posts w/ pics and the ones that are almost done flowering they look sad had spider mites
                    Attached Files

Comment

White widow 2

Here is the one almost done via mini SoG

Comment

Originally posted by QualityFirst420 View Post
                        Already had the second batch in their cups and saw contest White Window 2-3 weeks from seedling sex unknown another 1-3 weeks then flower for 45-55 day these mini cup grows yield about 1-1 1/2 ounces w/5 plants more posts w/ pics and the ones that are almost done flowering they look sad had spider mites
                        Nice WW but couldn't see your last photo of the one almost finished. These cups can yield nicely if done correctly. Last round I got 21 grams from my solo cup. Going for 30-40+ grams this round each cup. Eights&Aces has the record I believe which is 48 grams which was Blue Og. Then again he was running them in between two 1000 watt lights. I plan to scrog one of them for fun just to see how much I can push her. Still a lot of time left in the game people. I would let them veg longer but that is just me . I know spacing plays a big part in some peoples game so some may not have it. Good luck to everyone.
                        Ace's Killer A5 - International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums" https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=378507

Comment

Originally posted by QualityFirst420 View Post
                          Is that a troll picture..? For reason I just gotta say thats not marijuana. Maybe a tomato.

Comment

Originally posted by Slurm View Post
                            Is that a troll picture..? For reason I just gotta say thats not marijuana. Maybe a tomato.
                            yeppers. that's tomato. i thought wtf 2....wateva.
                            "when i run outta weed, i smoke match sticks...
                            that first hit is FIRE!!!"

"I'm not always a dick...but when I am, I drink cheap beer".

Comment

Here's my update for the week. The little ones are doing their thing:

Comment

hello friends , it germinated also super james ...

I also opened the dripper of this shelf and automatically receive water because I go by the plants every 2-3 days ...

germinated plant for the second suffered a bit of high humidity and heat because I wanted to germinate even the latest ...
                                It is not so serious , since I lowered the humidity is improved ..
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X