Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

up date ,not much growth but looking happyer.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bugman52 View Post
      View Image
      up date ,not much growth but looking happyer.
      Nice looking clones. Thought your clones went straight into coco until I reread your other posts. I was gonna ask for help .

Update on just the GHS Chemdog clone. I can clone so easily in rockwool cubes but everytime I try to clone into 100% pure coco the clone just slowly wilts even with advanced cloning techniques. I even shaved 1/2" up and around the bottom of the cut for more root mass to grow which is suppose to be almost 100% success. I have even been misting her with water to keep her up. Humidity is mid 60%s which is what I normally run for cloning and it only takes 3-7 days. Maybe it is too much coco for the clone so it isn't getting enough oxygen? I've seen other clone in 100% coco. I'm kinda stumped at this point. Any help would be great thanks . Cus I am hoping she makes it and comes around .
      Ace's Killer A5 - International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums" https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=378507

Comment

my cloner is full, many are rooted, will empty it in a few days and at least a couple clones will go into yogurt cups (im thinking i'll do some outside and some inside, my flowering room schedule will cooperate this time around, i think).

looking good everyone, keep up the steady updates

Comment

Originally posted by Avinash.miles View Post
          my cloner is full, many are rooted, will empty it in a few days and at least a couple clones will go into yogurt cups (im thinking i'll do some outside and some inside, my flowering room schedule will cooperate this time around, i think).

looking good everyone, keep up the steady updates
          We are all waiting for the photo!

sigpic

Comment

2 sfv og, one 6 week og. Let the games begin!
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi guys ! It's time to small update....... not much to say, today is the 16th day after germination and the girls seem to grow well .... as you can see from the measurements of my little helper ! (no ferts, only water for the moment !)

[Summary :

Strain : 2 seeds of ak Sugar GoM (grass o matic - Brasilian Sativa x Auto AK)
              Sub : bio bizz light mix
              Fert : biogrow - biobloom + green sensation
              Pots : 1 glass of Estathè 200 ml - 1 container for mozzarella 250 ml]

AK "Estathè"

AK "mozzarella"

overview and my little helper, paused, as she rolls up a joint !

It's all for now, we feel next time for the new updates !

ps ( ROLL UP !!!! )

"Ogni persona che incontri sta combattendo una battaglia di cui non sai nulla. Sii gentile. Sempre."

"La pazienza è la virtù dei forti....."

The outlaws cave, ciclo continuo : "on air" - Lucid Bolt - Nebula II CBD - Acid

Yogurt cup

1° ciclo AF (Ak Sugar GoM - Purple Bud - Buddha Magnum) concluso ! [aprile/agosto 2015]

Consigli per i novizi :

- Girate le foto prima di caricarle

- NON APRITE 1000 thread A CASO
              (soprattutto se ne avete già uno vostro personale, il quale potete usare per tutto !)

quindi

- Usate la funzione "cerca" ed un po' di buon senso

e consultate il

Vademecum per i nuovi iscritti

sigpic

Comment

Count me in. Using 250ml Red Bull cans to run 3 from seed. One Berry Bomb Auto from Bomb Seeds and two bag seeds. I throw all my bag seed into the same pile, so I have no idea what's gonna pop and let's hope for two ladies! The photo shows two BBA's, but I'm only entering one for this contest. I have other plans for the second BBA

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk907 View Post
                  Count me in. Using 250ml Red Bull cans to run 3 from seed. One Berry Bomb Auto from Bomb Seeds and two bag seeds. I throw all my bag seed into the same pile, so I have no idea what's gonna pop and let's hope for two ladies! The photo shows two BBA's, but I'm only entering one for this contest. I have other plans for the second BBA

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image
                  Nice idea! Which kind of sub are you using? How much perlite do you add?
                  Garden saver

Lavori svolti: Manuale macerati

Comment

Originally posted by Ganja_Outlaws View Post
                    Hi guys ! It's time to small update....... not much to say, today is the 16th day after germination and the girls seem to grow well .... as you can see from the measurements of my little helper ! (no ferts, only water for the moment !)

[Summary :

Strain : 2 seeds of ak Sugar GoM (grass o matic - Brasilian Sativa x Auto AK)
                    Sub : bio bizz light mix
                    Fert : biogrow - biobloom + green sensation
                    Pots : 1 glass of Estathè 200 ml - 1 container for mozzarella 250 ml]

AK "Estathè"

View Image

AK "mozzarella"

View Image

overview and my little helper, paused, as she rolls up a joint !

View Image

It's all for now, we feel next time for the new updates !

View Image

ps ( ROLL UP !!!! )
                    Did you a few holes on the bottom of cups?
                    Garden saver

Lavori svolti: Manuale macerati

Comment

Originally posted by mahps View Post
                      Did you a few holes on the bottom of cups?
                      Hi Mahps ! Oh yes, 1 to center (a little bigger) and a few others around the center !

"Ogni persona che incontri sta combattendo una battaglia di cui non sai nulla. Sii gentile. Sempre."

"La pazienza è la virtù dei forti....."

The outlaws cave, ciclo continuo : "on air" - Lucid Bolt - Nebula II CBD - Acid

Yogurt cup

1° ciclo AF (Ak Sugar GoM - Purple Bud - Buddha Magnum) concluso ! [aprile/agosto 2015]

Consigli per i novizi :

- Girate le foto prima di caricarle

- NON APRITE 1000 thread A CASO
                      (soprattutto se ne avete già uno vostro personale, il quale potete usare per tutto !)

quindi

- Usate la funzione "cerca" ed un po' di buon senso

e consultate il

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mahps View Post
                        Nice idea! Which kind of sub are you using? How much perlite do you add?

Thanks mahps. I'm sorry, not sure what you mean by "sub." For the perlite, this particular mix is 1 part ProMix HP, 1 part earthworm castings, 1 part perlite. We'll see how it goes, but I've been using this mix for a bit, and it stays soggier than I prefer. Gonna tone down the ewc...

Comment

Week 2 update on my yogi cup entries. All but the Chemdog are doing well. The Chemdog has done this before in pure coco, she just doesn't like coco and take's forever to clone 14-21 days. I just took 24 cuttings of my Chemdog in rockwool cubes and they are all good compared to the coco, sad but I may have found the problem. Even though my hygrometer is showing 70 degrees, the watered coco is more then likely 4-5 degrees or more colder which is causing slow root growth. I moved her onto one of my heating mats today and hope I see a big improvement.

Day 14 since germination and cloning. Chemdog looking ruff. One Bogbubble still has its shell on and i'm waiting for it to grow more before I take it off. The one in the very back is Original GDP to those who might wonder.

3 seedlings actually growing nicely. Other two seedlings in the back are also Bogbubbles which I plan to get big.

Ace's Killer A5 - International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums" https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=378507

Comment

hello guis...

small update "durban" x columbian!

for now I only used rooting !! no fert ...
                            Attached Files

Comment

the last post was late, and this is later...
                              burned the fans a bit with pyrethrins but they all good to grow.

topped one for gits and shiggles. see yas next week or so.

"when i run outta weed, i smoke match sticks...
                              that first hit is FIRE!!!"

"I'm not always a dick...but when I am, I drink cheap beer".

Comment

i broked about a 1 ft top off a mom, so going to try & root itin yoge cup.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X