What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

YOGURT CUP CHALLENGE SUMMER/FALL 2015

YOGURT CUP CHALLENGE SUMMER/FALL 2015

• Twist

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Fax!

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Bugman52

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Jah Nice

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • trichrider

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Ganja Outlaws

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Dirk907

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirk907

Nice idea! Which kind of sub are you using? How much perlite do you add?

Thanks mahps. I'm sorry, not sure what you mean by "sub." For the perlite, this particular mix is 1 part ProMix HP, 1 part earthworm castings, 1 part perlite. We'll see how it goes, but I've been using this mix for a bit, and it stays soggier than I prefer. Gonna tone down the ewc...

Dr.King

Veteran
Week 2 update on my yogi cup entries. All but the Chemdog are doing well. The Chemdog has done this before in pure coco, she just doesn't like coco and take's forever to clone 14-21 days. I just took 24 cuttings of my Chemdog in rockwool cubes and they are all good compared to the coco, sad but I may have found the problem. Even though my hygrometer is showing 70 degrees, the watered coco is more then likely 4-5 degrees or more colder which is causing slow root growth. I moved her onto one of my heating mats today and hope I see a big improvement.

Day 14 since germination and cloning. Chemdog looking ruff. One Bogbubble still has its shell on and i'm waiting for it to grow more before I take it off. The one in the very back is Original GDP to those who might wonder.

2u0DPnb.jpg

3 seedlings actually growing nicely. Other two seedlings in the back are also Bogbubbles which I plan to get big.

AIpwYCh.jpg

J

jamesb35

hello guis...:tiphat:

small update "durban" x columbian!

for now I only used rooting !! no fert ...

Attachments

• IMG_4984.JPG
    IMG_4984.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 17

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran

the last post was late, and this is later...
burned the fans a bit with pyrethrins but they all good to grow.

topped one for gits and shiggles. see yas next week or so.

:tiphat:

J

jamesb35

hello friends, two new plants!!!
1 old sat sog
1 old super silver haze (sensi)x old ketama

some varieties of seeds are 15-20 years and they need more time to germinate !!!

I also lowered the moisture off the dehumidifier because the leaves with 97 % humidity did not like ... ihihhihi:tiphat:

the latest plants are suitable for yogurt cup ??? !!! ihihii
:)

Attachments

• IMG_4992.JPG
    IMG_4992.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_5005.JPG
    IMG_5005.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_4829.jpg
    IMG_4829.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_4831.jpg
    IMG_4831.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_4832.jpg
    IMG_4832.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 18

DoomsDay

This is coming out to be a good way to test genetics.

However I hate soil growing... I may have to hempy some yogurt cups and ad them to the run. Soil and I have never seen eye to eye.

psyphish

Veteran
The Heaven Mountain showed male pre-flowers. The Space Candy is female, however I decided to re-pot her, so I'm out.

Good luck to everyone.

J

jamesb35

Even to stabilize genetic Handy is because you can put so many plants and Have More subjects by Select ..:)

(we stabilize new hybrid the pots 750ml !!!)

also to preserve genetic is very helpful because you can keep many small plants in a small place ...:)

(through radical constriction you can keep small !!!!)

J

jamesb35

hello guis, it germinated the fourth plant !!!:)
the super james instead is not yet germinated !:cry::)
the next day I put the photo with the sisters!!!!!
:wave:

Attachments

• IMG_5025.JPG
    IMG_5025.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 19

Ganja_Outlaws

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hi guys, all ok ? Small update from the cave.... [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]my little helper is on vacation, then I took the opportunity to try the 'lst on AK Mozzarella.... for the moment always respond well, it's just a little bit slower than the sister (who has already shown the pre flowers). [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A few days and then I will start to put them in bloom.... still[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] no ferts, only water for the moment ![/FONT]

[Summary :

23rd day from germination

Strain : 2 seeds of ak Sugar GoM (grass o matic - Brasilian Sativa x Auto AK)
Sub : bio bizz light mix
Fert : biogrow - biobloom + green sensation
Pots : 1 glass of Estathè 200 ml - 1 container for mozzarella 250 ml]

AK "estathè" 23 days

pre flowers AK "Estathè"

AK "Mozzarella" 23 days

"lst" in detail

[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]overview

[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It's all for now, we feel next time for the new updates !
Good day to all, byeee !

(Roll up, roll up, roll up !! : D )
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

White Widow mini SoG

White Widow mini SoG

Already had the second batch in their cups and saw contest White Window 2-3 weeks from seedling sex unknown another 1-3 weeks then flower for 45-55 day these mini cup grows yield about 1-1 1/2 ounces w/5 plants more posts w/ pics and the ones that are almost done flowering they look sad had spider mites

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 19

Dr.King

Veteran
Already had the second batch in their cups and saw contest White Window 2-3 weeks from seedling sex unknown another 1-3 weeks then flower for 45-55 day these mini cup grows yield about 1-1 1/2 ounces w/5 plants more posts w/ pics and the ones that are almost done flowering they look sad had spider mites

Nice WW but couldn't see your last photo of the one almost finished. These cups can yield nicely if done correctly. Last round I got 21 grams from my solo cup. Going for 30-40+ grams this round each cup. Eights&Aces has the record I believe which is 48 grams which was Blue Og. Then again he was running them in between two 1000 watt lights. I plan to scrog one of them for fun just to see how much I can push her. Still a lot of time left in the game people. I would let them veg longer but that is just me :biggrin:. I know spacing plays a big part in some peoples game so some may not have it. Good luck to everyone.

Slurm

Is that a troll picture..? For reason I just gotta say thats not marijuana. Maybe a tomato.

J

jamesb35

hello friends , it germinated also super james ...:woohoo:

I also opened the dripper of this shelf and automatically receive water because I go by the plants every 2-3 days ...:tiphat:

germinated plant for the second suffered a bit of high humidity and heat because I wanted to germinate even the latest ...:peek::hide::bashhead:
It is not so serious , since I lowered the humidity is improved ..

Attachments

• IMG_5048.JPG
    IMG_5048.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_5053.JPG
    IMG_5053.JPG
    6.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5054.JPG
    IMG_5054.JPG
    10.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_5055.JPG
    IMG_5055.JPG