X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ganja_Outlaws View Post
    Hi guys ! All good ?
    Small update from the maternity room !
    Everything seems go normally, we are now on the 9th day after germination and the girls seem to feel good ! (still no fert, only water)

[Summary :

Strain : 2 seeds of ak Sugar GoM (grass o matic - Brasilian Sativa x Auto AK)
    Sub : bio bizz light mix
    Fert : biogrow - biobloom + green sensation
    Pots : 1 glass of Estathè 200 ml - 1 container for mozzarella 250 ml]

View Image

View Image

View Image

It's all for now, we feel next time for the new updates !

ps (Smoke WEED !! )
    How's it hangin bro? It seems go well! When do you think to start with ferts? Kick butt! Always smoooooke weed
    See you soon on italian forum, i follow you
    Vademecum per i nuovi iscritti
    Garden saver

Lavori svolti: Manuale macerati

Comment

i love the euro crowd in the yogi cup challenge this round!! i've always noticed lots of action in the italy section

as for myself & my entry this round.....
      the cloner is full, and i have some yogi cups laying around, will definitely try to get a good run in this time 'round.

Comment

Originally posted by Avinash.miles View Post
        i love the euro crowd in the yogi cup challenge this round!! i've always noticed lots of action in the italy section

the cloner is full, and i have some yogi cups laying around, will definitely try to get a good run in this time 'round.
        Go go go Avinash!!!

sigpic

Comment

Greetings all, glad to see everyone joining in with early entries. My first up-date can finally start. Two seedlings, one being G13's Double Black and the other is Ace's Bubba Kush x Hash Plant. Soil used was pure 100% coco. Before planting seeds I always water the soil with 1/8th nutrients with a Root booster and B-52. Germinated in 2 days out of the soil, now currently day 10. Advanced Nutrients used the whole time. Cloned my Green House Seeds Chemdog keeper yesterday and added her into a cup just like the one stated above. I have no doubt she will clone within 3-7 days and be out growing the others soon enough. Tomorrow I will start two other cups with Bog seeds Bogbubble. Hopefully both or atleast one are female, crossing my fingers haha. Good luck to everyone.

Two seedlings so far after planting before germination. Sorry I misspelled Bubba Kush on the cup and put Kusk lol. Guess I smoked to much when I was making the cups.

All three cups together.

Here is a finished product of my Chemdog. She yielded 7 oz's under 400 watts in 3 gallons of coco. Hoping the cup turns out just as nice.

Ace's Killer A5 - International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums" https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=378507

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.King View Post
            Greetings all, glad to see everyone joining in with early entries. My first up-date can finally start. Two seedlings, one being G13's Double Black and the other is Ace's Bubba Kush x Hash Plant. Soil used was pure 100% coco. Before planting seeds I always water the soil with 1/8th nutrients with a Root booster and B-52. Germinated in 2 days out of the soil, now currently day 10. Advanced Nutrients used the whole time. Cloned my Green House Seeds Chemdog keeper yesterday and added her into a cup just like the one stated above. I have no doubt she will clone within 3-7 days and be out growing the others soon enough. Tomorrow I will start two other cups with Bog seeds Bogbubble. Hopefully both or atleast one are female, crossing my fingers haha. Good luck to everyone.

Two seedlings so far after planting before germination. Sorry I misspelled Bubba Kush on the cup and put Kusk lol. Guess I smoked to much when I was making the cups.

View Image

All three cups together.

View Image

Here is a finished product of my Chemdog. She yielded 7 oz's under 400 watts in 3 gallons of coco. Hoping the cup turns out just as nice.

View Image

View Image
            That chemdawg is beautiful :o wish I had a cut or seed or some Chem myself. Good luck with the challenge! Hope I can compete with you guys

Comment

Originally posted by mahps View Post
              How's it hangin bro? It seems go well! When do you think to start with ferts? Kick butt! Always smoooooke weed
              See you soon on italian forum, i follow you
              Hi Mahps ! For at least 2-3 weeks nothing ferts !

Originally posted by Avinash.miles View Post

Hi Avinash I love this cup !! Glad to see you in, good luck !!

(Italians are always active !! )

Originally posted by Stoo ®
              Ahahahahahahahah

Amazing update!
              Ahahahahaahahah thanks Stoo !!

"Ogni persona che incontri sta combattendo una battaglia di cui non sai nulla. Sii gentile. Sempre."

"La pazienza è la virtù dei forti....."

The outlaws cave, ciclo continuo : "on air" - Lucid Bolt - Nebula II CBD - Acid

Yogurt cup

1° ciclo AF (Ak Sugar GoM - Purple Bud - Buddha Magnum) concluso ! [aprile/agosto 2015]

Consigli per i novizi :

- Girate le foto prima di caricarle

- NON APRITE 1000 thread A CASO
              (soprattutto se ne avete già uno vostro personale, il quale potete usare per tutto !)

quindi

- Usate la funzione "cerca" ed un po' di buon senso

e consultate il

sigpic

Comment

4° Up

ok, as I told you, I took photos of the switch

and my homemade lamp socket now with 1 lamp, then 2.

see u next up!
                Last edited by FaX!; 08-25-2015, 15:16.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.King View Post

View Image

All three cups together.

View Image

View Image

View Image
                  Amazing bud bro! Good job!
                  Garden saver

Lavori svolti: Manuale macerati

Comment

5° Up

Hello guys!!
                    Today I put the water automatically and the second lamp!

the tank is out of the box!

Last edited by FaX!; 08-25-2015, 15:16.

sigpic

Comment

First update on the Bog Seeds Bogbubbles. Just dropped them tonight and are germinating. Crossing my fingers for 2 females . Same soil (pure coco), same nutrients (Advanced nutrients), same lighting right now (2 foot T-5 6400K ArgoMax double bulbs. Let them veg in my clone tent until a foot tall then right into one of my veg tents (400 watt MH). Will probably veg all of them for atleast a good month solid maybe more for the shorter flowering strains. My Chemdog takes 11-12 weeks so can't veg for to long but she stretches 2 x in flower. It will be really fun seeing the finished produces considering I only entered one cup last contest. Good luck to the other contestants.

Next year I will also be participating in the Outdoor contest and I am so amped up about it already. Got my Outdoor strains that I know grow really big (over 20 feet) easily. Can't wait to blast it up with a 30+ feet tree.

After raining one day randomly I went outside. My family and I saw a double rain bow in real life for the first time ever. It was beautiful, you could see from end to end. Wish my camera was better. Hope someone enjoys it .

Ace's Killer A5 - International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums" https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=378507

Comment

Double rainbow have been showing themselves quite a bit lately here in California as well. Very intriguing.

Comment

hello , I start yogurt cup!!! ahaha

I emptied the shelves of the cabinet of mothers bonsay and put to germinate plants for yugurt cup !!!!

I use 30watt LED for germination and vegetative ,and 60 watt LED for flowering !!!

grow cabinet :

35x35 cm , height adjustable ,

sub : is my mix of mountain terrain ( sterilized ) ,

pots : 250ml ,

fert : organic products ,

plants :

a hybrid of satsog x haze (old neville 's ) ,regular !!!

1 sat sog (my hybrid) regular ,

1 " durban " x Columbian (old african seeds ) regular ,

1 super james ( my old hybrid , the base is old neville 's haze ) regular ,

1 old super silver haze x old Ketama , regular.

some plants I planted 2-3 days ago , but then I decided to get to 5 because they are regular ...

see u next up ...
                          Attached Files

Comment

where's garuda at? i'm here to watch him grow 100+ day hazes in a tiny cup again.
                            . c a n n a b i s . s a v e d . m y . l i f e .

<3.F.U.C.K.E.M.F.A.M.<3

Comment

Update, crocketts is loving the light, I moved the shoreline under the light too, for lack of more string I haven't tied any of the other strains up yet:( Once my master kush harvests ill have room to add a table of some sort to get them up there.

Crocketts:

Shoreline:

(The background plant has been getting flushed a bit early, most of her is getting blasted fresh frozen)

Here are the others on the floor, including a few i'm starting in solo cups to move to 2 gallons today.

They're in pure coco, heavy 16 nutrient line but only fed the crocketts a tiny splash of what the OG gets

Comment

satisfied i didn't overdose with nutes this time.
                                being very cautious not to overwater too.

some day i'll get the hang of it.

till then...
                                "when i run outta weed, i smoke match sticks...
                                that first hit is FIRE!!!"

"I'm not always a dick...but when I am, I drink cheap beer".

Comment

Working...
                                X