Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was out of town thru this past week. Got home tonight and knocked my yogi over...it's fine. 1 week into 12/12 photos forthcoming in the next couple days, just wanted to X-Plane my lack of update-age.
    sigpic
    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=273785
    ~~~

Comment

Awesome your doing this again Avinash!!

When did your avatar change?

Hoping to join in this round....

Looking forward to following along!
      "Teas Fuel the Frost"
      "Individuality now means anonymity. We are not free." -Refused
      "I don't know what you've been smoking, but pack another bowl for me!"

Comment

Originally posted by milo_xxx View Post
        Awesome your doing this again Avinash!!

When did your avatar change?

Hoping to join in this round....

Looking forward to following along!
        just using this avatar temporarily... it's kinda a joke

Comment

Hi guys, all good ?
          Small update from the maternity ward of the "cave" ...... 2 girls were born !! The Yogurt cup can begin!

I also wanted to introduce my little helper masked (for privacy ) that will help me with measurements and other small things.....

All for now,good day to all
          Last edited by Ganja_Outlaws; 07-15-2015, 02:25 AM.

"Ogni persona che incontri sta combattendo una battaglia di cui non sai nulla. Sii gentile. Sempre."

"La pazienza è la virtù dei forti....."

The outlaws cave, ciclo continuo : "on air" - Lucid Bolt - Nebula II CBD - Acid

Yogurt cup

1° ciclo AF (Ak Sugar GoM - Purple Bud - Buddha Magnum) concluso ! [aprile/agosto 2015]

Consigli per i novizi :

- Girate le foto prima di caricarle

- NON APRITE 1000 thread A CASO
          (soprattutto se ne avete già uno vostro personale, il quale potete usare per tutto !)

quindi

- Usate la funzione "cerca" ed un po' di buon senso

e consultate il

Vademecum per i nuovi iscritti

sigpic

Comment

Hi guys, all ok ?
            I wanted to do a little update from the "maternity room" because my little helper made some small job...... (and why in the first update the girls were still much tiny....)
            Today we are on the 4th day after germination and, for the moment, everything seems to be going well ! No fert for the moment (too early), only water decanted.....

Summary :

Strain : 2 seeds of ak Sugar GoM (grass o matic - Brasilian Sativa x Auto AK)
            Sub : bio bizz light mix
            Fert : biogrow - biobloom + green sensation
            Pots : 1 glass of Estathè 200 ml - 1 container for mozzarella 250 ml.

Some pics

It's all for now, we feel next week for the next updates !

Good weekend everyone !

[sorry guys for my bad english ! :P]
            Last edited by Ganja_Outlaws; 07-19-2015, 04:24 PM.

"Ogni persona che incontri sta combattendo una battaglia di cui non sai nulla. Sii gentile. Sempre."

"La pazienza è la virtù dei forti....."

The outlaws cave, ciclo continuo : "on air" - Lucid Bolt - Nebula II CBD - Acid

Yogurt cup

1° ciclo AF (Ak Sugar GoM - Purple Bud - Buddha Magnum) concluso ! [aprile/agosto 2015]

Consigli per i novizi :

- Girate le foto prima di caricarle

- NON APRITE 1000 thread A CASO
            (soprattutto se ne avete già uno vostro personale, il quale potete usare per tutto !)

quindi

- Usate la funzione "cerca" ed un po' di buon senso

e consultate il

Vademecum per i nuovi iscritti

sigpic

Comment

Hello guys! Great to see a nice start to this round as well. Good luck to all of you!
              "We ought never do wrong when people are looking." - Mark Twain

Comment

I like it.
                https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65545

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=51480
                Shot glass challenge. Interesting.

Comment

Thanks to Oldpink, Skip and Avinash.miles. After seeing my reward it just turned up my interest in contests . Hopefully after seeing my reward more people will tune in to turn up the heat in the contests. Picked the Bog Bubble packs and received two extra free packs which totaled 41 seeds in all, love it. The Pez x Ort is called Washington Apple. Which after looking it up turns out looks pretty good but was a limited release so I will not run them until I move. The Rez SSSDH are also a limited release so they will also be saved. Planning to run a few Bogbubbles get them really big. Since I heard the female rate was pretty high on the Bogbubble I plan to entry one of them as a special thanks too Avinash.miles for creating these special contests, .

Ace's Killer A5 - International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums" https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=378507

Comment

Count me in ! Just started germing three seeds. Hopefully they'll all pop,
                    TGA Space Candy 1x
                    TGA Vortex 1x
                    Devils Harvest Seeds Shoreline 1x (cbd strain from Amsterdam, just got some beans at the chalice cup)

Haven't ran any of these before & figured this would be a fun time to do so. Just going to add them into my tent with the others now I just need to get a camera!

Comment

Originally posted by psyphish View Post
                      I'm in and germinating. If I get a male and a female, I'll make babies. No more autoflowering strains for me, going to give these some veg time. Last round I got 12 grams from the Black Cream and 10 grams per Spyder, I'm hoping to get at least 20 grams per plant this time.

I'm going to be using a 250ml smoothie container and a 200ml yoghurt cup, filled with coco coir.

1 Seed Per Strain,

Bodhi - Heaven Mountain (Goji og (bodhi cut) x Appalachia)
                      TGA SubCool - Space Candy (Cotton Candy Kush X Space Queen)
                      View Image
                      View Image
                      Hey man have you ran the space candy yet? I'm germing one & just saw yours has sprouted. Not sure what to expect with it but I'm excited best of luck with her

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.King View Post
                        Thanks to Oldpink, Skip and Avinash.miles. After seeing my reward it just turned up my interest in contests . Hopefully after seeing my reward more people will tune in to turn up the heat in the contests. Picked the Bog Bubble packs and received two extra free packs which totaled 41 seeds in all, love it. The Pez x Ort is called Washington Apple. Which after looking it up turns out looks pretty good but was a limited release so I will not run them until I move. The Rez SSSDH are also a limited release so they will also be saved. Planning to run a few Bogbubbles get them really big. Since I heard the female rate was pretty high on the Bogbubble I plan to entry one of them as a special thanks too Avinash.miles for creating these special contests, .
                        Now I'm upset at myself for being lazy last round, cool seeds.

Originally posted by Slurm View Post
                        Hey man have you ran the space candy yet? I'm germing one & just saw yours has sprouted. Not sure what to expect with it but I'm excited best of luck with her
                        I've popped a single seed before, the plant was male though. Just harvested my Vortex a week ago.

Comment

Now I'm upset at myself for being lazy last round, cool seeds.

I've popped a single seed before, the plant was male though. Just harvested my Vortex a week ago.
                          My qlueners came out all male, was sad but bred with what I liked most vs the other boys.
                          Lets hope to each get a female Space Candy, itll be cool having two people running it. & I'm excited to run vortex !

Oh also, transplanted a random seed Crockett gave me at San Bernadino HTCC 2015. I bought a pack of Clementine & asked if he had any single seeds laying around as a freebie (shouldntve asked but I was dabbed out) & he handed me a seed from "OG" he had with his friend earlier that day, from his friends homegrown. It was sprouted a few days ago & just put it in a 200 mL parsley leaf container ! im new to here so I think I ramble a bit, sorry all.

Comment

Here's my day 19 update. The plants have spent most of their life sitting under an 18w T8 fluorescent in my kitchen and will stay there until I get everything I have going on sorted. They haven't been fed daily, the coco doesn't dry fast enough for my liking.

Comment

So put aside a 300ml container that cut down to 250ml, using I for the space candy.
                              Water bottle for Vortex.

Heres pictures of the seed Crockett gave me, transplanted into a little herb container that holds 7g dry weight of stuff (like a yogurt container) & held a little over 200ml of water.

Medium: Coco coir

Comment

Here's my day 19 update. The plants have spent most of their life sitting under an 18w T8 fluorescent in my kitchen and will stay there until I get everything I have going on sorted. They haven't been fed daily, the coco doesn't dry fast enough for my liking.

View Image
                                Looks good for t8s.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=51480
                                Shot glass challenge. Interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X