What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

YOGURT CUP CHALLENGE SUMMER/FALL 2015

YOGURT CUP CHALLENGE SUMMER/FALL 2015

• Twist

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Fax!

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Bugman52

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Jah Nice

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • trichrider

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Ganja Outlaws

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Dirk907

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FaX!

Best Magic Moment!
3° Up

3° Up

Hello everyone,
I had some small problems with a mushroom (Lepiota lutea), so I covered the pots with plastic dark.

picture.php

picture.php

I repotted the plant left while I left the fungus in the right to see what happened.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Follow...

FaX!

Best Magic Moment!
3° Up

3° Up

To date, the mushroom is gone and the two girls look like this:

picture.php

picture.php

See u next up! :wave:

Last edited:

DoomsDay

I'm in! Finally. Just placed one of three ladies in chobani yogi cups. Once all 3 are in photos will be up. Darn clones are rooting at different rates of course

HatchBrew

Veteran
lil update on the gorilla yogi. She hit a hard spot of heat the first week of 12/12, which I was out of town for, and have since been letting her recover a lil. Still gnarly looking but, she's budding. See how it bounces back...

oOZqUAH.jpg

xlPgtDT.jpg

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
Hey there sport fans!

After tasting defeat in the last round, I thought I'd start by tasting the yogurt.

this round to remain within plant numbers I am cracking three GirlScoutCookies X SSSDH (thnx OJD) and growing in ewc and compost.

these were germinated two weeks ago and into cups they went.

using seed instead of clonage this round.

wish me luck!

:tiphat:

Slurm

Good luck man! I'm not home but before I left for the day yesterday I tied up the seedling below my 30k lumen cfl :) should be doing good. Others haven't sprouted yet. I'll post pictures when I'm back !

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
i gues im in

i gues im in

sour power[Hortilab] starbud x ecsd v3 RBW[bugman] mom was reasin bomb[cannacopia] Dad was other mom [fem] blue moonshine X marco x afgan
GSC1 A Cookies cross .icm member mike69

Slurm

I forget what I put in what pot.. But both seeds have sprouted. One vortex hasn't yet. I think the space candy got the wide plastic container & I believe I planted a strawberry Daquiri from TGA in the yogurt bottle. Right now I have 3 in pots sized for contest. Don't expect them all to be female though. Anyways just thought I'd throw a random update in

FaX!

Best Magic Moment!
4° Up

4° Up

hello guys,
after 20 days of vegetative I decided to switch in bloom.
To 18/6 I had 4 neon 18w for a total of 72w, for flowering I bought 2 CFL 2700 ° k 95w.
Today finish building the lamp socket and click some photos!

Last edited:

Slurm

Here are a few pictures of everything so far,

Crocketts hanging from light
(just took picture & lights are off right now, so it didn't focus, it wanted to focus more on the background buds)

m2WiEgK.jpg

The container for the Shoreline (which I thought was daiquiri two posts ago, I remembered lol) was 296ml & I cut off a big portion of the top, all my babies receive 24hr veg until 2 sets of leaves then straight 12/12 under the 30k CFL

NCZkgNi.jpg

Rq1hDZz.jpg

& last but not least the space candy!

ipUcOqo.jpg

Ganja_Outlaws

Hi guys ! All good ?
Small update from the maternity room !
Everything seems go normally, we are now on the 9th day after germination and the girls seem to feel good ! (still no fert, only water)

[Summary :

Strain : 2 seeds of ak Sugar GoM (grass o matic - Brasilian Sativa x Auto AK)
Sub : bio bizz light mix
Fert : biogrow - biobloom + green sensation
Pots : 1 glass of Estathè 200 ml - 1 container for mozzarella 250 ml]

It's all for now, we feel next time for the new updates !

:wave:

ps (Smoke WEED !! :biggrin:)

mahps

Hi guys ! All good ?
Small update from the maternity room !
Everything seems go normally, we are now on the 9th day after germination and the girls seem to feel good ! (still no fert, only water)

[Summary :

Strain : 2 seeds of ak Sugar GoM (grass o matic - Brasilian Sativa x Auto AK)
Sub : bio bizz light mix
Fert : biogrow - biobloom + green sensation
Pots : 1 glass of Estathè 200 ml - 1 container for mozzarella 250 ml]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=62175&pictureid=1472531&thumb=2]View Image[/URL]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=62175&pictureid=1472532&thumb=2]View Image[/URL]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=62175&pictureid=1472533&thumb=2]View Image[/URL]

It's all for now, we feel next time for the new updates !

:wave:

ps (Smoke WEED !! :biggrin:)

How's it hangin bro? It seems go well! When do you think to start with ferts? Kick butt! Always smoooooke weed
See you soon on italian forum, i follow you

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i love the euro crowd in the yogi cup challenge this round!! i've always noticed lots of action in the italy section :D

as for myself & my entry this round.....
the cloner is full, and i have some yogi cups laying around, will definitely try to get a good run in this time 'round.

FaX!

Best Magic Moment!
i love the euro crowd in the yogi cup challenge this round!! i've always noticed lots of action in the italy section :D

as for myself & my entry this round.....
the cloner is full, and i have some yogi cups laying around, will definitely try to get a good run in this time 'round.

Go go go Avinash!!!

Dr.King

Veteran
Greetings all, glad to see everyone joining in with early entries. My first up-date can finally start. Two seedlings, one being G13's Double Black and the other is Ace's Bubba Kush x Hash Plant. Soil used was pure 100% coco. Before planting seeds I always water the soil with 1/8th nutrients with a Root booster and B-52. Germinated in 2 days out of the soil, now currently day 10. Advanced Nutrients used the whole time. Cloned my Green House Seeds Chemdog keeper yesterday and added her into a cup just like the one stated above. I have no doubt she will clone within 3-7 days and be out growing the others soon enough. Tomorrow I will start two other cups with Bog seeds Bogbubble. Hopefully both or atleast one are female, crossing my fingers haha. Good luck to everyone.

Two seedlings so far after planting before germination. Sorry I misspelled Bubba Kush on the cup and put Kusk lol. Guess I smoked to much when I was making the cups.

mrpybzv.jpg

All three cups together.

ACDRHuf.jpg

Here is a finished product of my Chemdog. She yielded 7 oz's under 400 watts in 3 gallons of coco. Hoping the cup turns out just as nice.

yfuARaz.jpg

wxd33Rn.jpg

Slurm

Greetings all, glad to see everyone joining in with early entries. My first up-date can finally start. Two seedlings, one being G13's Double Black and the other is Ace's Bubba Kush x Hash Plant. Soil used was pure 100% coco. Before planting seeds I always water the soil with 1/8th nutrients with a Root booster and B-52. Germinated in 2 days out of the soil, now currently day 10. Advanced Nutrients used the whole time. Cloned my Green House Seeds Chemdog keeper yesterday and added her into a cup just like the one stated above. I have no doubt she will clone within 3-7 days and be out growing the others soon enough. Tomorrow I will start two other cups with Bog seeds Bogbubble. Hopefully both or atleast one are female, crossing my fingers haha. Good luck to everyone.

Two seedlings so far after planting before germination. Sorry I misspelled Bubba Kush on the cup and put Kusk lol. Guess I smoked to much when I was making the cups.

View Image

All three cups together.

View Image

Here is a finished product of my Chemdog. She yielded 7 oz's under 400 watts in 3 gallons of coco. Hoping the cup turns out just as nice.

View Image

View Image

That chemdawg is beautiful :eek: wish I had a cut or seed or some Chem myself. Good luck with the challenge! Hope I can compete with you guys :watchplant:

Status
Not open for further replies.